It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why America will never be taken over by invasion - Gun Club VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
These gun enthusiaists pack some real firepower, I wouldn't want to piss off their community

Watch this video and feel free to post your comments.

CITIZENS GONE MAD VIDEO

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
A bunch of old fat guys shooting full auto weapons.

Be serious, if there were an invasion these guys would fall like dominoes. Saddam tried giving people weapons without training and you know what? they all died like the people in this video would. It's not about the weapon, it's about the man.

On the entertainment side, pretty neat video.. love to have that full auto HK94.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
A bunch of old fat guys shooting full auto weapons.

Be serious, if there were an invasion these guys would fall like dominoes. Saddam tried giving people weapons without training and you know what? they all died like the people in this video would. It's not about the weapon, it's about the man.

On the entertainment side, pretty neat video.. love to have that full auto HK94.

I was just showing the weapons which are available in the civilian population. This group is just a drop in the bucket.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
i've always wanted to learn to shoot and everything, unfortunatly, i'm broke *shrugs*

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
MS, good video. "Citizens Gone Mad", maybe you could go around and videotape people shooting their weapons and market them similar to "Girls Gone Wild", just a thought, that guy is a multi-millionaire.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's true. They would have a hell of a time taking over America. Especially the area I live in. Most everyone is trained in the use a gun and a vast majority of the population is made up of hunters.

People here talk about it all the time. And we're pretty much agreed that It'd be damn hard to kill a couple thousand vigilantes scattered all through the country side. They may take our land, but they sure as hell won't take our freedom.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Without a strong army defending us, the takeover of America would look just like the takeover of Iraq. There's lots of little militias there, and people are heavily armed. Doesn't seem to have much impact on a Bradley, though, and all the pretty bang-bangs seem to melt when you drop a bunker-buster on top of them.

Add to the fact that the militias/gun owners aren't coordinated with the Army, don't have good intelligence information, and you get a bunch of armed folks running around and playing nuiscance target for the bigger army.

If they REALLY wanted to do some good defending the naiton, they'd join the Reserves.

new topics

top topics

join