It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob attack man after seeing him beat his dog on facebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
All I can say is the piece of cr@p got what he deserved.

I have a real issue with animal cruelty, there is something seriously wrong with people who hurt animals.

Ive been typing and deleting now for about 5 minutes, basically I dont have the words to describe how angry this makes me.

A neighbour had noticed a man beating his dog with a pole so he got footage of it and put it on facebook. What makes it even worse is in the vid a small child encourages the man, I guarantee you that kid is gonna grow up to be trouble.
Shortly after, the dog beating coward got a sample of what he had just finished doing to the dog via some mob justice before being arrested.

I only wish he was taken away in a neck brace instead of handcuffs

Mob attack slimebag

Sorry if in wrong forum
edit on 19-10-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Are there any other sources? Not saying it didn't happen but the Daily Mail is a tabloid.

Lots of people think its a real paper. (this article quotes the daily mail)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

someones gota step up and be the bigger person.. or else now we could beat up the people who beat the person for beating people..... then a bigger mob can come and beat up both of them for causing such a commotion or whatever way you want to justify it.

anyway back to the story.. they should all get punished now..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm with Stuff on this one - YES! an eye for an eye,,,,Just too bad it wasn't a tail for a tail.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Retribution! Wish I coulda helped that mob out!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I probably would have been at the head of the mob had I seen this cowardly douche doing that.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by myname123

I totally agree... Except when it comes to animals.
Animals dont have the ability to reason it out or go to the police or seek help.

If you hit your pet dog it 99.99% of the time will just take it, even when being beaten with a pole, and then when ur done it will still wag its tail when you show it affection.
The thought that any could do what this guy did...... Once again no words.

The punishment this guy woulda got from the system was a fine.... maybe.
In my opinion people like this dont belong in society, we should set aside an island (remove all animals first) and put people like this there and let them do this to each other.

I know it wouldnt sound like it but I hate violence, unfortunately I dont think people like this guy would respond to the slap on the wrist the system would give so IMHO mob justice was a necessity

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by myname123
an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

That is a hippy slogan.

If I tear out your eye and you tear out mine - we still have two eyes between us. That's hardly blind.

What the eye for an eye thing about is setting limits on punishment and compensation. If I knock out your teeth, you don't get to cut off my arm or kill me and burn down my house, you get to knock out my teeth.

top topics

join