It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece Braces For 'Mother Of All Strikes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
Governments around the world are responsible for the mess
in Greece? So it's not just the Greek government that hid
all military expenses in their books when they joined the
EU so that their balance looked pretty OK?

Btw, when you say 'fascist', do you mean Hitlers' fascism
or Mussolini's fascism? Or is it just a kewl word to use?

edit on 19-10-2011 by snewpers because: type-o-negative

Yes, the gov.'s around the world are response-able for Greece's mess and the global economic situation we are in.

And I don't mean any specific form of Fascism.

en.wikipedia.org... I know it says Italian form of Fascism, but its actually been a part of the U.S. before Fascism was even a word.

I use it as a general term (a Gov. controlling economy and military), because pretty much every major "country" is Fascist whether they say they are or not. And they all work together collectively, even if the MSM says they are at war. If you noticed the leaders and their children never fight, but the poor do. Also you can see on youtube the major world leaders doing masonic hand signs, which shows they are all in the club and us (the 99%) aren't.

Since all the Gov.'s control the economies they can control inflation without legislation, which is just a form of taxation, they do it all the time.

Go look up what happened to Ukrain a few decades ago where 20Million people starved to death and you will know why I say what I do. The people that caused that economic upheaval are causing the ones around the world now.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by Aestheteka

Germany exports more than twice as much as Japan. China beat them just by sheer volume. They singlehandedly control 86% of the global luxury car market. That's more than 2/3! The scraps are divided up by countries such as Japan, USA, UK, Italy, Sweden and Korea (go find France on that list.
)

The cars are assembled parts
Where do the parts come from?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

My hypocrisy knows no bounds.
This weekend I need to buy a new chainsaw.
I'm going with Stihl because it's German... (shame on me for giving in but buying cheap just means you have to buy more often). The lumberjacks here all choose that over Husqvarna.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is getting out of hands here.. One casualty and the #### is about to hit the fan for good.

edit on 20-10-2011 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Germany doesn't really export cars that much. They have plants around the world. They sell mostly high quality industrial machinery. You know, assembly lines used by China's factories?

And doesn't BMW own Husqvarna?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join