It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darpa Wants to Master the Science of Propaganda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
A good example of propaganda was the toddler run over in China. A horrific story which got everyone's blood boiling and on the warpath (including mine). Without doubt TPTB utilized it and encouraged it to go viral (just ask yourselves why Youtube didn't pull such a horrific video worthy of Ogrish Forums when they would usually). Deep inside your subconscious you now equate the Chinese with inhuman and at some point in the future this will be reinforced with similar imagery prior to a conflict or political machination with them.
Just today I was in a Chinese shop and I couldn't help myself looking at them differently, wondering....

The Chinese then countered this with the story about another toddler being rescued from a well after being down there for 4 days to show how caring the civil service is and how much each child means to the state.
But this failed mainly due to the fact that it took 4 days before they decided to get the baby out.

Perhaps thr Chinese could enrol on a DARPA course?
Nice symbolism aVatar yourself therr Mr Exodus 2:14... Lucky Buddha... U where not one of the Egyptians when Moses was crossing the Red Sea

Jesus(aka?) said/says, "Who ever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and who ever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy."

The baby does not show what the Chinese think about death..., they just care more about life
... Maybe you should understand that not every one thinks like you... As the soul lives on... And the forbidden garden always renews itself.

How many people every day die from lack of money and food that you don't see on TV... But take one and use it as the example of the whole... No wonder your trapping the TRIQUETRA in one circle... with only your way out

edit on 19-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: May peace be with us all... When Pole Shift Happens.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
Well there's another department Ron Paul can close down.

Do we really need MORE funding on researches like this which only benefit the few?
edit on 19-10-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: (no reason given)
The MIB'S did it

edit on 19-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

Shsssssh!

Keep those secret weapons for later...Hmm, Well I guess it is better that they know now isn't it?

Excellent Deterrent. Not Detergent! Deterrent.

We'll send in the "Cleaners" later.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal

Shsssssh!

Keep those secret weapons for later...Hmm, Well I guess it is better that they know now isn't it?

Excellent Deterrent. Not Detergent! Deterrent.

We'll send in the "Cleaners" later.

Don't U mean "The Adjustment MIB's"

It's funny how real life really is starting to 'Emulate' HOLYWOOD... Maybe the Nepiliams really do own it... And have the Grays download the scrips righti into the writers heads

ACTION

QUE THE ALIENS FROM ANOTHER WORLD

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

There's a tad more to the symbolism than that.
A few books worth.
Literally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join