It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just witnessed a Triangle shaped craft flying very low

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
That is awesome. I saw the same thing about a month ago at about 3 in the morning. Triangular craft chillin' out and then just kicks it outta there as 6 jets come flying it after it. Was super exciting.
I love reading stories about UFO sighting.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
This reminds me of the 50's and 60's when all the parrots saw flying saucers. Wonder what it will be next after this triangle bs runs its course.

I hve a feeling it will be slinky shaped objects. Big glowing springs flying around in the sky.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I live fairly close to Ft. Leonard Wood in Missouri, so I get to see quite a bit of cool stuff in the skies at night. Usually just A-10's out playing, but now and then something different will come out and play with them. My cousin actually works there, and got to see one of the newer triangular craft. He explained it as being a "600 ft wingspan, 2 story tall black triangle." He said he was told the US has had 25 of them parked around the world since around 2002, speed and capabilities are clsssified to his rank, and they are kind of old news now so they don't keep them under such a tight lid. Especially since they brought one from Whiteman AFB the day he saw it to train with it.

Anyway, like I said, for some reason in the past few months they have been playing and training ALOT more in the skies over our little towns here. With alot of different looking aircraft. Waht you saw sounds just like a TR-3B (or similar aircraft), but I'm not going to speculate.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join