It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just witnessed a Triangle shaped craft flying very low

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This happened at 8:44 pm central time in Fort Smith, AR USA and the Craft was moving from North East to South West, I definetly know what I saw and had two other witness what I saw. The craft moved very silent, and could definetly see the out line of a triangle with 3 lights for each corner, glowing white and blue mixture, This thing was HUGE. It is very cloudy right now, so it had to be flying relatively low, For al of us to see it. It almost looked like it was heading towards the 188th Air Force base in Fort Smith which has a squadron of A-10 Warthogs, or maybe Fort Chaffee just 5 miles down the road. Unfortunately I have No pics, but i know what we witnessed. Ive seen plenty of weird lights in the sky, but my first Triangle shaped craft so COOL!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

P.O.I.D.H.

Not that I don't believe you or anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Very cool man.
I wish I had seen it and I am jealous.
However, I have this nagging feeling that we will all get to see just what you saw real soon.

I gaurantee you it was our military and it is operated using supressed technology.
No aliens to see here I'm afraid but that doesn't make it any less cool.
IMO of course.

Now let us wait for the first A hole to say "Pics or it didn't happen"

Edit to add:

Woops, too late.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

How dark was it? Were the stars out? How low was it?

When I was about 14, it was the middle of summer so me and my friends next door
decided to put blankets on the front lawn and sleep outside.
Sky was beautifully clear and covered in stars.

Must have been about 2-3am in the morning and wee seen 3 lights in a triangle WAY
up in the sky.

Wether it was 3 different crafts flying in a triangle or one BIG craft in a triangle shape I couldn't tell.

Are there any well known man-made fast flying triangle crafts?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
see the out line of a triangle with 3 lights for each corner,

Did you actually see the body of the craft, or just the edges, or just the corners?
And do you mean it had three lights in each corner, total of 9 for the whole craft?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ya I know, No pic no Video, then everyone will think its a Hoax, I honestly wish it was a hoax. and I usually always have my camera ready to go, but its been rainy today. SUCKS, would have been some great footage

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
This happened at 8:44 pm central time in Fort Smith, AR USA and the Craft was moving from North East to South West, I definetly know what I saw and had two other witness what I saw. The craft moved very silent, and could definetly see the out line of a triangle with 3 lights for each corner, glowing white and blue mixture, This thing was HUGE. It is very cloudy right now, so it had to be flying relatively low, For al of us to see it. It almost looked like it was heading towards the 188th Air Force base in Fort Smith which has a squadron of A-10 Warthogs, or maybe Fort Chaffee just 5 miles down the road. Unfortunately I have No pics, but i know what we witnessed. Ive seen plenty of weird lights in the sky, but my first Triangle shaped craft so COOL!!!!!

Did it make any noise? I have have seen pics of the "stealth blimps" the military supposedly tests somewhere on the net. They are big triangles with lights on the corners that make no noise. If it was headed towards an AFB then I would guess something along those lines maybe. Anyone else heard of these blimps?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

We definetly saw edges and it had only one light in each corner, a weird looking color, no blinking lights. the craft was not thin, it had some thickness for the sides

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

No it was completely silent, and we cant say it moved like a blimp either, very weird

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
very interesting, lots of triangle ufo sightings lately.

We are in for something big very soon. Or they'll see we still haven't strung together humanity wise and leave again.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This reminds me of the 50's and 60's when all the parrots saw flying saucers. Wonder what it will be next after this triangle bs runs its course.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52

How dark was it? Were the stars out? How low was it?

When I was about 14, it was the middle of summer so me and my friends next door
decided to put blankets on the front lawn and sleep outside.
Sky was beautifully clear and covered in stars.

Must have been about 2-3am in the morning and wee seen 3 lights in a triangle WAY
up in the sky.

Wether it was 3 different crafts flying in a triangle or one BIG craft in a triangle shape I couldn't tell.

Are there any well known man-made fast flying triangle crafts?

Could it have been this?

www.satobs.org...
One of the interesting sights in the night sky are the Naval Ocean Surveillance System (NOSS) satellite formations, each having two or three satellites in close proximity to one another. Normally these satellites are relatively dim to the unaided eye, but on occasion they brighten sufficiently to be easily seen in a dark sky.
www.eclipsetours.com...
There are some spacecraft for which no formally published orbital elements exist. Instead, amateur satellite watchers have acquired and tracked these objects and publish unofficial information. The NOSS satellite groups are part of traveling trios that are associated with an apparent surveillance system.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Good on ya Bender.....You have just joined the "Ive seen a Black Triangle Club".
They are certainly a sight to behold, just gliding.......was yours moving slowly too?

Disregard any naysayers that may follow. These Craft are real, and I'm fairly sure they are manned with "Our" people.
Some day soon, someone like, Janes Yearly, or the other Aircraft magazines will do a proper review of these craft.

I dont care if they are blimps, nuclear, turbine, or gravity cancelling powered, they are cool.

Its a shame some people are more intent on carrying on with Wars/Aggression etc, and have to keep this tech hidden.
Actually they are Immature and Childish..........The next war will be another "Forced" one, like the fake Iraqi and Afgany one.............Sad Stupid Humans with the power.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Great video!
It looks quite a lot like what I seen apart from being lower and slower.
I don't think it was satellites I was seeing, the triangle was too perfect and too fast.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Cool,and with witnesses.
Check out this thread and look at the many pics.
See if any of them resemble your sighting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh,and go through these pics also.

www.google.com... =2&ved=0CAwQ_AUoAQ&biw=1199&bih=674

edit on 18-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You're so damn lucky. How many of us scan the skies every night hoping to catch a glimpse?

IMHO the so called benefit of sharing a cool sighting is much greater for the readers than the writer, so thanks. What I don't understand is the benefit of denying your statement.

I'd be embarrassed to even ask for pictures. It would be like telling my first grade best friend who was the first boy in our class to get the new Hot Wheels car, "Jack Rabbit Special"'that because he didn't bring a picture of it, he was a liar.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I like to see accounts of sighting like this posted, no matter if there are no pics. However I have a real difficult time getting my mind around what "HUGE" is.

Are we talking big as a house or a football field...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

P.O.I.D.H.

Not that I don't believe you or anything.

With the way everybody here discredits every single video that gets posted, you would think it would be required to not have pictures in order for it to be take seriously.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52

The first image is a nice mock-up of what would be considered the TR-3B I believe. The second pic is a verified HOAX.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join