It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mountain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Not really sure where to post it, so mods feel free to move.

Found this video, which really took my breath away.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Very cool video, was put up several months ago and was featured on space.com
Very cool song too.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Very interesting. Especially if you really are from the Australian Special Forces...to even look at something so introspective and soul searching.

I have a vid for you. It really isn't about a baby being born...it is about the birth of our consciousness and a new era...it is artistic and creepy at the end...it is mostly about symbolism.

edit on 18-10-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yeah a great vid, inspired many in the orig op here One of the most beautiful and inspir...

It has the link for the HD version on Vimeo and all the others he has done, check them out.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Very interesting. Especially if you really are from the Australian Special Forces...to even look at something so introspective and soul searching.

I have a vid for you. It really isn't about a baby being born...it is about the birth of our consciousness and a new era...it is artistic and creepy at the end...it is mostly about symbolism.

edit on 18-10-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

I think people would be surprised at the general emotional and metaphysical nature of operators with the SF community. We're not knuckle draggers.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Also, sorry everyone - I didn't realise this had already been posted. I did a search but couldn't find anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

No need to be sorry. Even if it was posted previously, the chance that "Everyone" saw it is slim....so like I did...post away!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Just to state wasnt having go by posting the earlier thread. Just that it has the explination and HD version. Everybody should have the chance to see some of these vids nd its right that not everyone catches it first time around.

It is a gret video and I watch it a hell of a lot. Actually going to visit the place next year because of this. So thanks again

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Bump..... Great music.

U

new topics

top topics

join