It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh oh, Look out John Kerry!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This cannot bode well for Senator Kerry's Presidential campaign.

www.drudgereport.com...

When one of the most rabid anti-Bush Democrat's begins to side with the enemy to ensure their own bid for re-election, i think it reveals the true state of the Kerry campaign. Remember, even the rats will flee a sinking ship!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Daschle is a real piece of work.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Best 34 cents Bush ever spent!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Man, even the Uk Telegraph which had been an ardent supporter of John Kerry is now turning away... Especially when they start running opinion pieces like this!

www.telegraph.co.uk.../opinion/2004/08/29/do2901.xml&sSheet=/opinion/2004/08/29/ixop.html

You know, it's these kinds of things that really do support the "Liberal Media Bias" that people have talked about since the Clinton years. It seems that only the mainstream US media still thinks that Kerry has a shot; that, or their panicking and attempting to promote his campaign for him, as evidenced by this...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
This cannot bode well for Senator Kerry's Presidential campaign.

www.drudgereport.com...

When one of the most rabid anti-Bush Democrat's begins to side with the enemy to ensure their own bid for re-election, i think it reveals the true state of the Kerry campaign. Remember, even the rats will flee a sinking ship!

I won't believe this one until I see the commercial. "Drudge Exclusives" are most often fantasy, like their "inside info" that Hillary was going to be Kerry's running mate.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Daschle and Bush go back aways-
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush personally asked Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle Tuesday to limit the congressional investigation into the events of September 11, congressional and White House sources told CNN.

The request was made at a private meeting with congressional leaders Tuesday morning. Sources said Bush initiated the conversation.

Everyone remember this?

I wonder what Daschle's "pay off" from DoD is- more $$ for Ellsworth AFB?

Maybe "someone" got his attention long ago:

a message?

pretty heavy stuff
This probably got Daschle's attention.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is the stuff that is gonna kill him...

www.suntimes.com...

Maybe the Dems are starting to realize that this guy is really no war hero after all.

new topics

top topics

join