It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shills Keep Asking Me What Do You Mean When You Say "You Want Your Freedom"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I will tell you what freedom is.

My Idea Of Freedom Is:

Having my children educated in the way I want.
Eating food I want to eat not what I am forced to eat.
Woking in a job that I want to do not what I am told I MUST DO.
Growing my own food for my family.
Using alternative medicines rather than having to take medicines forced upon me.
Drinking fresh non-contaminated water.
Using non-nuclear electricity if I wish.
Voting for a leader who has my interests at heart not corporations and banks.
I want the right to go anywhere in my country, its my country after all.
I don't want my wages put into a bank, I have earned them it should be paid to me direct.
I don't want my tax money to be used for warfare I want it to be used for child illnesses.
The list goes on and on....

Hope that answers your question as to what I mean by freedom!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

They can't pacify all of the people all of the time.
I've tried dumbing myself down just to fit in better with the talking monkeys around me but their mentalities are such an epic fail I can't even come close to them.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Why do we need to be pacified? For what purpose, to pacify us is to remove oir humanity.
edit on 18-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info and typo

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What do you mean by Shill?
Someone that doesn't agree with you because, even when you are wrong you are always right?

I'm not saying I disagree with you on the 'Freedom' subject. I'm just curious what constitutes a 'Shill'.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Why do we need to be pacified? For what purpose, to pacify us is to remove oir humanity.
edit on 18-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info and typo

If you aren't pacified, you may get upset and angry at how bad you are being screwed over by the upper 1%, not to mention how they are inducing sicknesses in everyone in such a way that when our usefulness is at an end around retirement age, we get cancer, have our assets and savings bled away from high costs of treatments, then we die. If you weren't pacified through TV, fluoride, junk foods, SSRI's, etc... you might get upset and start complaining like a terrorist would.
edit on 18-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is more of a rant than a new world order thread but I like the examples of freedom and again those are things we had and were taken away and definately wouldn't be part of a new world order. No one is a shill, maybe a little egotistical, but I would probably used the word un-educated as once we all were, to some of the horrors of the free well not so much America and I'm pretty sure those that think they know it all have much more to learn.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I quite agree with the original poster!

What I find most repugnant and revolting is that our tax dollars are being used by the government to fund grass roots movements (AKA charities) to intrude on our private lives. The government funds anti-smoking (windfall taxes for the government), anti-alcohol (windfall taxes for the government), anti-obesity (windfall taxes for the government) , climate change (windfall taxes for the government) and many many others that we think of as speaking for the public. And of course the government gets what governments always want - more power to intrude in the private lives of citizens - until it becomes impossible to have and independent thought on any topic.

Was it Thomas Jefferson who said " there is nothing so repugnant as forcing me to use my own money to support causes I don't believe in"

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

That's a good list.

Also add:
I want to be able to walk on all land, in my country.
If it is Government Land, that it is owned by We The People!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I just wonder if anyone remembers what working conditions were like during the industrial revolution; you know, that time where the middle class triumphed over the traditional landed gentry?

Industrial Revolution Wiki

Ah, gone are the days when a budget minded capitalist could employ 5year old kids under contract such that the kids were property of the factory until their contract or 'apprenticeship' was paid off some 10 or 15 years later ... if they survived.
Welfare was a good thing back then because back then, welfare meant orphanages where you could get more WORKERS!
Yep, I miss that kind of freedom where we could still essentially own other people for pennies a day where they'd work 16 hour work days 7 days a week, and if they didn't like it, or died from exhaustion or accident, you didn't have to pay out big insurance settlements to the families or go to court over silly things like harsh working conditions, and there were always more children and immigrants just waiting to take the places of people that didn't like it.

Yep, $100 a year salary with 7 day working weeks and days off only during holidays, sometimes, was certainly they hey-day of freedom.
All the food was organic, so, you could get really good deals on the food in market stalls that was starting to rot or go bad. All you had to do was just cook it a little longer, and sometimes food that had started to rot was even better because it had just a little extra flavor.
We didn't have to take medicines we didn't want to back then because if whiskey didn't fix it or make you better, then coc aine could help out in a pinch.
We didn't have to worry about such things like social security or retirement funds because we only lived about 50 years if we were lucky.

Ah yes, freedom. Those were the days.

edit on 18-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You are free to do all those things.

I guess those shrills just don't see why you feel your not free.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
I will tell you what freedom is.

My Idea Of Freedom Is:

Having my children educated in the way I want.
Eating food I want to eat not what I am forced to eat.
Woking in a job that I want to do not what I am told I MUST DO.
Growing my own food for my family.
Using alternative medicines rather than having to take medicines forced upon me.
Drinking fresh non-contaminated water.
Using non-nuclear electricity if I wish.
Voting for a leader who has my interests at heart not corporations and banks.
I want the right to go anywhere in my country, its my country after all.
I don't want my wages put into a bank, I have earned them it should be paid to me direct.
I don't want my tax money to be used for warfare I want it to be used for child illnesses.
The list goes on and on....

Hope that answers your question as to what I mean by freedom!!!!!

As a "shill" it appears to me that most of those things are completely available to you. They certainly are to me. I have a garden, eat what I want, have the optin to home school or private school my child, vote how I want, travel as I want...the list goes on and on...

Who is keeping you from any of this? You have more freedom that you think!

new topics

top topics

join