It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Alex Jones really say in 1999 Y2K that there was WW3/World War 3 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
William Cooper's Expose' On Alex Jones Y2K (Whole thing)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-10-2011 by mikejohnson2006 because: I miisepelled words.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Oh no.........he probably did. Quick, everyone stop listening!!!!!

He's an assassin like the guy from The Gong Show. Man I miss Jamie Farr.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Alex was like 24 years old at that time, he's not even that balanced now never mind back then. He said that was the info he was getting at the time on the wire, and he also said he should have confirmed those sources before reporting them.

Not everyone is perfect 100% of the time, and if Alex was perfect, I wouldn't trust him in the slightest. I like that he makes mistakes, and he speaks from the heart.
It doesn't hurt to listen to somebody if you're strong enough to make your own conclusions.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

We get it. There isn't a person left on ATS that doesn't know AJ starts with a kernel of truth, the bastes it overnight in his secret insanity sauce, smothers it with hearsay, then sprinkles it with SHABANG.

There is no need to add to the various AJ related threads, nope, lets just start half assed threads all over the place with half a sentence and a link.

AJ is great for waking people up. The inevitable outcome of this awakening is becoming aware of the fact that AJ himself is a gatekeeper and on certain topics, is an outright shill. The best advice I've ever given anyone regarding AJ and his infowars network is this:

Go there and read or listen to and watch his information (if you can take it in large doses which I can't anymore) then spend the time to actually research HIS research. Only by looking at what he's piecing together, can you get a clear picture.

do not take the man at his word, but don't waste your precious time "hipping" us to the fact that he's full of crap 80% of the time and selling garbage a good 10% of the time.

But don't forget that last 10%

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
On his program Alex either comes up with his own stuff, which is mostly, parania, or he presents the material of other people. Lately he has been so wise to present what other people have put toegether after putting their work in, rather than slamming something toegether for his next show in a hurry.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
To be facetious, I'm almost certain (and have said many times) that history books will say we have been waging WW3 since at least six years ago, more than likely 10 years +.

Cyberwarfare, Economic Warfare, Idealogical Warfare, Social Media Warfare, and more types that aren't readily recognized yet as possible tools of war.

If there is a tool, it will be used.

new topics

top topics

join