It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What whould YOU do!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What in the HEll would you guys do if you were walking on the sidewalk with no one around except this one guy on the other side of the side walk.then out of f*****g no where the guys just starts flying in to the sky screaming.Then he went all the way up to the sky to the point you couldnt see him any more. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My lifestyle would change completely

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'd start my own jet-pack and race him.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jangofett
What in the HEll would you guys do if you were walking on the sidewalk with no one around except this one guy on the other side of the side walk.then out of f*****g no where the guys just starts flying in to the sky screaming.Then he went all the way up to the sky to the point you couldnt see him any more. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

Assume that gravity had taken the day off and grab the closest fixed structure to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Keep walking until I get to the store.Buy the newspaper. Read the newspaper. Walk down to the nearest donut shop Buy a few donuts. Eat them. Go to Starbux. Buy some coffee. Take a sip. Spit it out. "WTF?!?!?!?!?!"

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'd think, damn, what the hell... Then get jealous because he could fly and watch him disappear into thin air..... Then i'd start laughing because he just out of nowhere took off and started screaming hysterically... Thats what I would do.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'd throw on my lizard slippers and slither around on my side while drinking a refreshing glass of paperclip juice

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
LOL

This thread reminds me of one of my all time favourite short films, "This Guy Is Falling"

I had to share this with you. It's just brilliant!!

top topics

join