It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars: US Begins Huge Military Maneuvers Against Iran?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Nobody has anything? Not even the AJ supporters? Come on now!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

Legit news still? Has Alex Jones ever been right? Seriously I wish there was stats on he percentage when he was right and wrong. I have a feeling its close to being 99.99% wrong. 0.01% correct.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I took the time out of my busy day to do a quick sketch of Alex Jones:

Yet another failed prediction from a "credible source". The only "credible source" he has ever had is the INcredible SAUCE on his hot dog

When will people stop supplying him the attention he feeds off?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And now this topic has just disappeared off Alex Jone's website. He isnt even mentioning it anymore. What a blow hard idiot!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Alex Jones is exactly like Sorcha Faal.

He doesn't really understand, when he says there are conspiracy with basically every media outlet such as CNN and Fox. While his "news" is such bull# and fabricated it makes me believe the media more.

Counter productive there Mr. Jones. Get a job at the National Enquirer

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
reply to post by syrinx high priest

How bout you quit being a shepherd of the sheeple and research what is being talked about here. People such as yourself probably believe what is being talked about, but have sold out to higher ups and are paid to get on forums to put labels on anyone who questions the status quo. You cannot make a deal with the devil for money or some other desire and expect salvation. If you really don't believe what is being said here, then take a moment to put down the TV remote, video game controller, facebook, and whatever other social cliche addiction you have and get online and google for truth and check and recheck sources until wisdom tells you that the way you view life is the same as the rest of the sheeple. Good day to you and yours.

Are TPTB really paying people to get on forums such as these? If so, can I get a job? I really need the money right now...Anyway, I do not doubt the US will get into a war with Iran...We have been rattling enough sabres around here for all too long...I just hope and pray for peace...
edit on 10/27/2011 by jeichelberg because: Clarity of response

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. Just read the thread and maybe I read some of it wrong but it seems like all our military brass calls Alex Jones and hands over battle plans before the battle and gives dates and times for the big show.

Wow, things sure have changed since I served. Back then it was called treason or aiding and abetting the enemy, something like that.

I have never watched Alex Jones but will now, I want to learn all of our secrets firsthand from the "insiders."

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
No you guys have it right. This is just ATS where this type of crap runs rampant and folks like Alex Jones and Sorcha Faal are regarded as the gospel while the MSM which reports news that JUST HAPPENED IN YOUR BACK YARD AND CAN BE VERIFIED is looked at as some type of dog and pony show.

But then again, im glad the government started ATS because it keeps a lot of the nut jobs in one place and makes it easy to identidy the folks out there who are truly "disassociated" and and many cases mentally ill or depressed and may be a true threat to the general population.

Carry on ATS'rs!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Alex Jones was wrong! Get out of town! Alex Jones is the love child of Michael Moore and Chris Farley. Dont take him serious, laugh at him, and NEVER offer to buy him dinner. Or youll go broke. cause hes a fatty

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This is a good example of how Alex Jones blows things out of proportion and his reporters such as Paul Joseph Watson, outright lie.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Jamie Bartlett said it perfectly and owned Mr. Jones, wish I could shake the guys hand.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So, are all you Alex Jones haters willing to eat crow?
Bibi orders investigation into leak
edit on 3-11-2011 by Oustlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Those who speak out against infowars are so obviously trolls and denialists imo. AJ has guts to speak out about anything that he sees as a threat to people. Those who speak out against him are also seriously misguided, and I dont see them speaking out against viruses in vaccines and Tyranny.

I am watching the free feed he has going at the moment on my tv

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I couldn't agree more. At first I thought people hated him so much here because he won't touch alien stuff, but sadly i have come to realize that most of the people who try to debunk him.......and over and over......are either propagandists working for the man or have taken the bait in a bad way. Oh well, I will continue to hear the news from him as there are VERY FEW other sources worthwhile....oh, and because he is the single greatest journalist of our time

top topics

<< 1   >>

join