It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars: US Begins Huge Military Maneuvers Against Iran?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I couldn't find any such news on Google? Air force patrolling, ready to deploy? Warships for support??
Does anyone have any information about this?

www.infowars.com...

The United States will this week commence huge military maneuvers aimed at Iran, with a massive air fleet patrolling middle eastern skies ready to land at any time, in response to Iran’s involvement in an alleged assassination plot that experts have labeled dubious, amidst fears that US and Israeli targets could be hit by attacks.

The US military will respond this week with a series of significant military maneuvers designed to threaten Iran, including, “an American air fleet in Middle East skies ready to land at any moment for any contingency,” reports DebkaFile. “The United States launches a large-scale exercise over the Middle East deploying 41 giant transports of the 22nds Airlift Squadron Monday Oct. 17,” states the report, adding that the aircraft will be packed with fully equipped, battle ready troops. A further seven warships from the Stennis Battle Group will also “provide ground troops with combat support and strike land and sea targets.” The Israeli, Egyptian and Saudi armies have also been placed on maximum preparedness, echoing reports that U.S. troops being sent to the region have also been put on full alert.

The Israeli, Egyptian and Saudi armies have also been placed on maximum preparedness, echoing reports that U.S. troops being sent to the region have also been put on full alert???

Wow. Why is this not on the first page? Or has Paul Joseph Watson gone mad?
edit on 17-10-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Already being discussed here mate

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I was outside about five minutes ago with my dog, and as usual i was watching the skies.

I am in the North of England (Carlisle) to be exact.

I saw four twin engine Fighters flying fast and not information.

Looks like night drills. Don't know if they were British or American.

Haven't seen many aircraft for ages.

Maybe nothing at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
someday I'm gonna make a webiste where I get to tell the tin foil hat crowd what they want to hear, and make money off of it

it's just so easy

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

How bout you quit being a shepherd of the sheeple and research what is being talked about here. People such as yourself probably believe what is being talked about, but have sold out to higher ups and are paid to get on forums to put labels on anyone who questions the status quo. You cannot make a deal with the devil for money or some other desire and expect salvation. If you really don't believe what is being said here, then take a moment to put down the TV remote, video game controller, facebook, and whatever other social cliche addiction you have and get online and google for truth and check and recheck sources until wisdom tells you that the way you view life is the same as the rest of the sheeple. Good day to you and yours.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

the point being infowars saw a story and an opportunity to capitalize. I'm sure they saw tons of buzz on "WWIII" and decided to just go ahead with a story about how the US is mobilizing

isn't it curious that nobody else has the story ?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning

How bout you quit being a shepherd of the sheeple and research what is being talked about here. People such as yourself probably believe what is being talked about, but have sold out to higher ups and are paid to get on forums to put labels on anyone who questions the status quo. You cannot make a deal with the devil for money or some other desire and expect salvation. If you really don't believe what is being said here, then take a moment to put down the TV remote, video game controller, facebook, and whatever other social cliche addiction you have and get online and google for truth and check and recheck sources until wisdom tells you that the way you view life is the same as the rest of the sheeple. Good day to you and yours.

Give it a rest, this guy believes what is being talked about but is "paid by higher ups" to 'put labels' on people who challenge the status quo!?

What does it make you if you do challenge the status quo and throw your entire belief at the first piece of alternative media you come across without question..just because it isn't the status quo? You have to question everyone/thing and not just jock some guy/site/forum/news service etc. because it's outside the status quo..hanging out with your mates pumping your fists about not being 'sheeple' because you used google and found an alternative news source..with no source information or verification available in this case....why WOULDN'T you question it?

For all the talk about it mate, what you have just displayed ain't nothing like wisdom.

P.S This isn't just a random attack but I'm repeatedly witnessing somebody questioning alternative media articles and the immediate reaction being sh** like "you're a paid dis-info agent!" etc. just give it a rest and open your minds up to EVERY possibility and angle....

P.P.S I am an employee of TPTB sent to ATS to change the views of and discredit people such as yourself. Be warned!

Peace.

edit on 17/10/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
All BS. This is Alex Jones spouting crap to drum up hits on his website. He even references Debka. Nothing is going to happen mark my words.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm one to believe ANYTHING AJ says, but I've seen heavy air traffic (mostly Blackhawks) in the area lately. Blackhawk sightings aren't unusual by any means, but the past two weeks there has been a substantial increase. To put in perspective, you might see one or two flying around during the week. In the past 2 weeks I've seen 3-4 a day; including 3 in formation headed north about 3 hours ago. I have a buddy on base who says the official explanation is that they are headed to Afghanistan, but wouldn't be surprised if that's not whole truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by falseveils

Looks like world war 3 soon. The United States has planned to attack Iran since at least 2001. Listen to General Wesley Clark...

edit on 17-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen-watch. Its all hype and bluster by Debka file and Alex Jones and they both have been saying an Iran attack was immenent for the last 5 years yadda, yadda, yadda. Israel is too busy trying to get their captured soldier released and back home to be worrying about bombing Iran.
edit on 17-10-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
How are you all saying this is not going to happen? Here it is in another article...www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Because IF YOU READ IT you would see it references DEBKA. PLEASE someone post a news source other than Inforwars.com, Alex Jones, Sorcha Faal, Debka, PRESSTV, etc.

“The U.S. Transportation Command and its Air Forces Transportation will be testing its ability to provide a rapid strategic airlift response to major crises and contingencies,” according to DebkaReport.

Originally posted by kwell
How are you all saying this is not going to happen? Here it is in another article...www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
ATS is a joke. Its like the kids on here just take info from any obscure site on the web and then post it and then there ya go and the next thinkg you know there are 20 pages of folks arguing/debating something that isnt even true.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The point that I'm trying to make is Alex Jones and Infowars.com is LEGITAMENT NEWS. I have been watching his show and reading his coverage of events for the past ten years and nothing he has posted has been untrue. He doesn't make money by hits or clicks on his website, he makes money by subscribers and merchandise. He researches everything with a fine tooth comb and has sources to the likes of Army, Navy, and Marine Commanders and other Military entities on the inside and if you listened to his show you would hear the interviews he has with them. You think if U.S. had plans to attack Iran that mainstream media would cover it? HA. They never cover it until the devastation commences then report it like its late breaking when in fact the plans have been in the works for years if not decades. I have researched dam near everything that AJ says and reports and have found it all to be true and right. Even the what seems to be off the wall stuff.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Because IF YOU READ IT you would see it references DEBKA. PLEASE someone post a news source other than Inforwars.com, Alex Jones, Sorcha Faal, Debka, PRESSTV, etc.

“The U.S. Transportation Command and its Air Forces Transportation will be testing its ability to provide a rapid strategic airlift response to major crises and contingencies,” according to DebkaReport.

Originally posted by kwell

It seems that Iranian State television thinks it is true.... www.heimishheadlines.com...

Are you not going to be happy unless someone posts a CNN link. You know they lie to you right? When it is posted with them it is too late.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

Nicely done sir. I was considering hitting back at the chap in question but on seeing your response figured it's been done, and done well.

I'm sick of this sh*t, how about you?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
LOL Alex Jones is hardly what i would call legitimate!!! At any rate he said an attack would be launched within 2 weeks well the clock is ticking and it looks like his little prediction has been run into the ground. No other credible sources are saying anything about some large military build up in the region and i would think that woul be VERY apparent if an attack were about to take place. Once again just typical BS form AJ, Debka and company.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Anybody got anything new on this? Surely all the Alex Jones defenders out there know something?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Looks like Alex Jones was wrong AGAIN!!!!!

Two weeks eh?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join