It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Alien Found Alive In The Baltic Sea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
looks like some kind of worm. its in a small plastic basin so it cant stretch out.
and why did you use the youtube title? its ridiculous
and get rid of the all caps headline as well
sensationalism at its worst
edit on 17/10/11 by SecretKnowledge because: if i was an american, i'd vote for ron paul too

Same here looks like a worm to me, even one of them parasitic worms, even a hagfish which according to Wikipedia there is a species of hagfish which can grow up to 50 inches in length. Or possibly even some creatures intestines. That vid gave nothing to see, the whole danger danger thing is just some sort of attempt at sensationalism because the music and the voice, is just annoying.
The original video should show better what it is.

Far from being a reptilian, but all I can say is that it's very icky stuff.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Reptillian alien? You can't be serious! Wow. I am disturbed at how stupid you guys are. Mistaking tentacles for a REPTILE, how do you come up with that!?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well you sold me that some nebulous underwater life form was able to construct a society and infrastructure to build thing with its own hands, er, um, I mean tentacles to space travel that we with all of the faculties just can't figure out yet. Very convincing debate point, especially the part where it appears the author of this video has a produced intro to the video.

Listen people, if you see a Youtuber with a slick logo promo for said Youtuber's video, one should expect this is a production. Maybe for an art class, maybe even for a film art class or an entry into a sci-fi video conference contest.

OOOoooo, very convincing. Jacques Cousteau gives him second place out of two entries.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Does anyone else like the way they keep on saying Danger Danger throughout the video.

Anyway, thanks for the find.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by TheAmused

Awe come on! Has this topic devolved to this level, that any new animal or plant found is suddenly an Alien?

I swear this topic has been taken over by game playing children.

I think I'll drop a line to the real Dolphin Films and see if they made this or if they their trademark name has been stolen. I highly doubt they made this.

Well sure looks alien to me, but that don't mean i think its from space. just some weird alien creature we maybe haven't discovered in our oceans. I mean how else are we to describe an otherwise alien looking creature if we don't know what it is. It looks alien, doesn't mean it is an alien.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You know I've seen so many articles about reptillians that if some alien creature rang my doorbell, I'de probably try to pull his head off to see who's inside the costume. That would be a good idea for a halloween costume.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join