It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yourboycal is in the house ! w00t w00t :D HELLO to MEH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What is up ATS . Been gone for a long time , but i am back now since this crazy information war has been amped up !

I like to research various topics , and help to paint a better picture of it for the lay man to understand and grasp a little easier. My views on most topics are neutral , as i am not a hardcore this hardcore that. I let the river flow , without putting any obstacles in its path !

www.youtube.com...

My youtube chanel. I post up education vids , and lots of links to help people learn them more in the info section.

Looking forward to talking to you people and sharing this beautiful thing of information mingling with our conscienceness

Gonna go post up my 20. Got a vid to share with you all.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Two Creepy Avatars! AHH!

Welcome. I would recommend some great members to check out but they are all banned, and so is discussion of them. Good Luck!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Cool video. Welcome to the boards, look forward to discussions with you. Many great members on here are NOT banned. Checkout:
ATS top contributors: WATS

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Welcome back. I really like your approach. By learning all you can, and translating it into something easier to understand, you are catalyzing the information mingled in our conscoiusnesses into the physical world. You are helping save the world from ignorance without clinging to some dominator agenda, which sometimes the hardcore believers unconsciously promote. I am but a newb but I understand that understanding begets understanding.

top topics

join