It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are innocent iraq civilians allowed to sue the usa?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It seems to me that the people who authorized the ok to not worry about innocent civilians being killed, should be brought to justice. I truly want the iraqi people to have the best lives possible, and with sudam husiane in power that will not happen. But bombing cities only makes the lives of the citizens worse. I think the innocent civilians who lost family members due to the invasion should be able to get money from the usa.

After 9/11 lots of money was sent to the familys who lost people in the world trade center attacks. What do the familys who lost people in the invasion of iraq, Nothing. This dose not seem just.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Better question. Are innocent Iraqis allowed to sue the one that has brutalized them for these years. Unbelievable how some people are still so warped they can't see the difference between the good guy and the bad.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
If Saddam is to be removed or killed, also Bush should be put on trial for ordering the murder of innocent civilians.

We are not playing fire works here.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
That was one of the most ignorant things I have ever seen anyone post here. Hey do you think the germans should sue the US for bombing train tracks that led to Auschwitz too?

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What the people of Iraq get is they now do not have to live under Saddam's tyranny. Yes, it's very, very sad that innocent Iraqis are dying. But suggesting they should be allowed to 'sue' the US for money is nonsensical.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
They won't have to sue. The U.S. as a whole has felt nothing but sorrow for their tribulations and will have to endure the guilt of those innocents killed. Nothing can bring back a casualty of war intended target or not but nothing can bring back those Saddam put through his human shredder either. If you believe nothing eles, those who lost loved ones will be compensated to the best of abilities.

top topics

join