It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else bored with the OWS threads now? Get in here, let's make cookies..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I kind of miss the elenin days.. at least there were all sorts of topics generated.. will it cause earthquakes? in fragile earth.. can we see it yet? in space exploration.. does the government know how much trouble it will cause? in general conspiracies.. I don't think it exists! in rants... See? There was something for all the family.

Now we've just got some people saying 'OWS is right' and some people saying 'OWS is wrong'
Nobody is coming up with anything new to say about it, they just want their own thread, even if it's exactly the same as about a bajillion threads that came before it..

Threads I was following and enjoying aren't getting updated, because everyone's arguing about whether or not some people should be allowed to camp in a park and wave some banners.

Anyway.. just my own thoughts, not directed at anyone..
I'm going to go and relax and unwind, and bake me some calming Black Metal Cookies..

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I am bored only because everytime I log in I read board home.

that might be why you have these boardom feelings about things, especially the ones on the front page.

Topics that are fire hits and getting flagged end up fizzing out...maybe it is the choice of word used?

why not page one or front page?

I log in and log off and it is one of the things I think about.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hmm am I bored with being witness to what might be the beginning of an event that will change the world as we know it forever ... that's a tough one .. but .. hmmm .. no I'm not bored.

But maybe that's because I don't consider ATS my personal amusement park, but rather a fountain of information you will not find in the MSM. I admit you have to sift through the shi.. errr chaff in order to obtain valuable infos, but you have to do the same in order to find diamonds.

Anyway. Don't let your cookie baking be interrupted by something as trivial and boring like that global revolution thingy ...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I wouldn't be too concerned about the global flapjack protest. Talk about Mayhem! Black metal cookies are way more bad ass. At The Gates of deliciousness. Right on.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Yes and No.

I mean, the last thing I want is a plethora of cooking recipes over and over now

I like the mix up, which it has not been of late, I've had to look realllllyy hard to find threads of interest to a non US citizen who's NOT going to go out of his way to scream inane slogans at corrupt entities.

And no I'm not helping them, I'm defiant to the last tooth in my head, all 3 left.

So shut up with the occupy threads, or I will make ANOTHER rant... You don't want that, believe me.

edit on 17/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: warclock vatican assasin things, you will never understand!

edit on 17/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: Hey that guy cannot spell at all!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
the only thing about the OWS movment is how lost they are in the fog of information , ideologies , and motives.

No clear goals , no clear solutions , just a bunch of kids who think they got it figured out by a few youtube videos

suddenly they grab a garage sale sign post it up and are revolutionarys .

As for bored . I could not say . Not sure if i should be amused or scared of the consequence of such wreckless actions

top topics

join