It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Collapse of various European Economies will Crash for ever the Babel Tower of Globalization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

This thread is about a prediction that has come to my understanding and enlightening in deep meditation of what is happening in the world. I have seen the collapse of various economies in the European continent happening so soon.

There is going to be great commotion in the streets, riots without control of hundreds of thousands of people in an extensive unstopable parade along many European Capitals when this occur, from London to Athens, From Lisbon to Warsaw, From Copenhagen to Rome.

The millions of unemployed and sub employed workers will join forces to show that there is no way to accept the continuation of a perverse economic order that is only boosting the concentration of the wealth in few hands and in certain places of the world while sending millions into poverty.

Even great spiritual leaders, with the Pope ahead, will make all together echoes of those giant marches of protest, by expressing publically their total condemnation of the goals and methods of the Global economy, and urging the goverments to respond to the social claim of the vast majorities .

The crisis will take incredible momentum when various important European banks declare openly their illiquidity, and the governments will be absolutely overcome by the simultaneous collapse of the stock markets, is going to be a chain reaction that will start in London and Frankfurt and which giant wave will move along all the world until reach Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong with incredible destructive momentum.

Of course the International Monetary fund, the World Bank and many other financial organizations will enter in permanent assembly trying to deal with the most chaotic of the economic scenarios somebody could imagine and showing their complete inability to fix it.

Initially the prudence will force that many governments try to apply shock measures to try to return the confidence of the investors in the markets, but when the situation arrive to a point of no return, in the middle of terrible social explosions around the world, many countries will start to declare their decision to move away of the global economy and to start to apply barriers to the importations from China, India and the other Asian tigers.

The European Union will enter in complete disorder, with countries closing borders and others deciding to abandon Euro to return to national currencies. United States will be at that moment submerged in a terrible confrontation in between defenders and opponents to the globalism.

We are going to see the worst protests in America since the 1960's, however, this will be acts of denounce and claim of justice against the dictates of the great corporations and alliance in between the powerful great mean capitalists of Wall Street and their Chinese Communist partners, so not necesarily a menace against the political stability, moreover a return to the original values that created the democratic institutions.

China will have a great implosion of bankruptcies, massive firing of employees, contagious panic in the investors, bank crashes, as soon as their products cannot be longer exported to Europe, and the government will decide to interfere in the economy by taking direct control of the industries to prevent a giant vanish of Capitals of its territory.

Russia and United States will together launch a plan in the international forums of gradual Dismantling of the Global economy into sub regional blocks of commerce and reindustrialization occurring in all the continents, finishing forever the experiment of the centralized production of goods in the far east that characterized the years of the Global economy.

Globalization will remain in the annals of the History as one of the most catastrophic projects ever conceived, at the side of communism or slavery .
This is what I see for the future from now toward the end of 2013.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

Genesis 11:
1 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.
3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”
5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The LORD said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”
8 So the LORD scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city.

edit on 10/16/2011 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Seems as plausible as any other theory of what may come next.

I have my picnic blanket spread out, waiting for the show.

Care for some chips?
edit on 16-10-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You would have to be ignorant to some degree to not be aware that the days of money are coming to a close.

Hope everyone has a caring heart, & is willing to pull their own weight. Be happy! For this world is but a dream.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I hope for the end of greed,.
however,. not too optimistic about that

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Its a done deal Angel of Light. No new prophet needed. Everything is already set.
there is nothing new under the sun, save for the end of days which is very near to become reality.
It is very important that folks begin to prepare for that which is to come. People know. they deny.
But make no mistake....they know.
DH

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

Well David,

Yes in some sense it is truth that nothing is new, but this new explosion that we are going to witness will surpass anything similar ever seen in the world, including the great one that happened 20 years ago with the colapse of Communism in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union.

Now, Let me thanks for the interest this thread has had among my readers, I really spent weeks thinking on the convenience to post it so openly as I did.

The topic is certainly very interesting but has a lot of implications that touch the sensitive areas like politics, economics, sociology, even psicology of masses.

Let me try to point of some of the remarks the thread has received;

- I think it is interesting the comparision some of the replies I have received seems to show with respect to the the decade of the 1930's, the time exactly after the big fall of Wall street.

Recall that by that epoch we were still living in the time of the extraordinarly big ultramarine empires: the British, French, Japanese, Dutch, Belgian, Portuguese and there were even other countries fighting to rebuild their own ones like Germany, Italy.

- The current Globalism is not a new Concept, is not also an orginal idea that fomer President George H Bush suddenly had, it is basically the essential economy that was practised on the great Empires.

- Globalism was never the expression of free countries trying to join in cooperation blocks as the romanticism of the Bush Era tried to made us believe, even there was a globalism in some way practised in the former Soviet Union, they were in many aspects the biggest empire ever existed in one compact block.

- The need to globalize is not only an economical strategy is also a political one, to make all the countries dependent each one to the other in order to prevent the posibility of independence in any aspect, that was the way for instance the Soviet regime forced the permanence of a lot of republics in their boundaries, since none of them was able to survive alone, they were supraspecialized microeconomies, each one producing what it was permited in order to maintain the cohesion of the block.

- Globalism is also what the American Revolution was fighting against for, the founder fathers fought against the dependency with respect to the British metropolis, they were not agreed to send the best of the american products to overseas a so low prices just only as another kind of tax.

- Globalism was what the Roman empire did to make every part of the mediterraneum a link of the production chain of many different types of artcrafts, textiles, fruits, wines, cereals, etc etc. Everybody knows that the papyrus of Egypt was the official paper of the empire, the olives of spain or Italy were the source of oil for the lighting of public spaces, the carpets of Syria were in all Roman house of the epoch, the wines of france, the wool of Britain was the rubber matter for clothes, and so on. It is interesting also to note that in this global economy the slavery was very common, and not only over the african race, the slaves were brought specially from the so called barbar countries, Germany among them, or the Balkans, and in more recent times well that was the role assigned to the jews.

So Globalism has been always a synonim of Imperialism, of attempt to uniformalize the entire world under one sole economical model, that is also a political one, and one only scale of ethical values. That of course facilitate the control of the masses around the world.

Nevertheless, all the globalizations have ended with the collapse of the megaempires they supported, is practically a law of History and of Economy, and we are going to see this cycle once more to be repeated.

Thanks for your comments,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

The official declaration in the stock markets of the begining of a new economical recession in Europe, given just hours ago, when Spain started officially to enter to a second recession period in less than 2 years, is a very clear signal that my predictions on a generalized economical collapse happening in Eurozone were not exagerated or wrong, but to the contrary are running exactly as I predicted.

Please read:
news.yahoo.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

My forecast is that the spanish recession is just only one more page of the European chapter of this new crisis that is going to be a generalized world crisis so soon. We have seen how during the last week spreaded first in other mediterranean countries: Greece, Portugal, Italy, and in a second stage is arriving to central european and western european countries ( Britain, Czech republic, Belgium ) and in question of some weeks it will reach the most stronger members of the eurozone: France and Germany.

So we have until now 10 european economies that have declared officially the recession in their markets:

Please read: www.zerohedge.com...

The worst Impact on the American economy will be started to be really dramatic by the time of the Presidential Election, so depending on when exactly the crash comes to America would condition which on of the two candidates Mr Obama or Mr Romney, will capitalize the circumstances to arrive to the power.

Please read:
news.yahoo.com...

www.latimes.com...

www.4-traders.com...

If the crisis arrives to America so soon this is going to impact so much negatively on the reelection plans of President Obama and boost the campaign of Massachussetts governor Mitt Romney.

Anyway, as far as I can see in the future, none of the two politicians really will be able to affront successfuly this second major recession. The refusal to accept that the globalization is the cause of these mega economic crisis is the issue, if the model is not drastically changed the world will recover the stability and there is a high risk that the markets can crash all together in a giant domino effect.

My opinion is that this second great recession will turn into a definite very impressive crash of the financial markets when its influence arrive to the far east economies, something that I see occurring by the end of the year.

By 2013 the new term in America will begin with very drastic and painful decissions taken by the federal reserve, the congress and the goverment in a disparate attempt to refrain this new Recession, but as I told these measures will be not good enough to confront the incoming scenarios since powerful economic interests will continue trying to save the present global economy model that is absoluted wasted and burned.

The worst aspect, however, will be possibly not in the fall of the markets, but in the impact that this crisis will create to push a giant quake of political instability that will run around the entire world. Many goverments that now look stable will fall under the pressure of the social turmoil created by the crisis, and if this situation remain for various months we would see a very dangerous trend of increment in the world conflicts that could ride even to a generalized confrontation in between powers.

The first goverments that will fall would be the Greek, French, Portuguese, Italian, followed by the worst institutional collapse experienced by Spain since the death of Francisco Franco and the fall of the present British goverment that might also could put the monarchy in real trouble in that country.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/30/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,

I have received confirmation that this economic prediction, released here at the middle of October 2011,might be the very first around the world that successfully forecasted what is the recession scenario we have seen running along the european continent this last week and menacing the markets in other parts of the world.

As far as I know, there was only one other prediction of this type released in 2011, but was published a month and 10 days after mine, by the central German bank:

Please read:
www.scribd.com...

Hence, once more time as it happened in many occasions since 2007 you can feel confident that here there are actual valid serious predictions and not mere speculations or guessing about incoming events, so don't forget to comeback and continue reading my threads that are an actual window across the veil of time toward the future.

I will continue sharing all the vissions that the generosity of God has shared with me about what is incomming for America and the world.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/30/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join