It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the aliens saw the Irsq War.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
They would all probably look around, laugh and say "Let the ignorant humans play, it's good for them". Others would say "Arn't the humans supposed to be intellegent enough to preserve and protect such a beautiful planet" and a couple might say "This is boring we have seen this stuff before".

The Radioactive Boyscout

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Nah you got it all wrong.

about 3 million years ago some alien race, decided they couldn't work and fight war at the same time.

So they created the GREYS, to be their work slaves, giving them time to fight wars.

But now they've killed off all their potential enemies, and are patiently sitting there patting their fingers like Mr. Burns, saying "excellent" whenever the Dictatorships win.

And Boo, whenever we win...because they know they will be hard pressed to beat the HUMAN SPIRIT.

But their council debates if they should continue or if we'll become a threat, for they don't know what the human spirit is capable of.

Iraq is showing them, we're ready to take back the Universe!

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
they'd point to a MOAB being dropped....

"Hehe, now THAT was a big explosion!"
"Woo hoo, flip over to Geraldo, I want to see where the troops are going next!"

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Nah you got it all wrong.

about 3 million years ago some alien race, decided they couldn't work and fight war at the same time.

So they created the GREYS, to be their work slaves, giving them time to fight wars.

But now they've killed off all their potential enemies, and are patiently sitting there patting their fingers like Mr. Burns, saying "excellent" whenever the Dictatorships win.

And Boo, whenever we win...because they know they will be hard pressed to beat the HUMAN SPIRIT.

But their council debates if they should continue or if we'll become a threat, for they don't know what the human spirit is capable of.

Iraq is showing them, we're ready to take back the Universe!

5POF i am intrested in to where you got this story from, prehaps your masonic studies? Not trying to be cinicial just wondering?!?!?

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I don't reckon they could look down on us with a generalised judgement because the wars seem (and I'm aware I could be being very naive here) to result from the actions of a very small minority. It's the good guys who don't want the oppression in the world that go to war with the insane bastards.

So in our wars it seems that we're not just fighting because we're a bit thick, we're fighting because one sicko has accumulated enough power to force the rest of the world to destroy him. I'm just thinking of all the images we've been seeing recently with the Iraqis and Americans both pulling the Saddam statue down. All the people who've died and been injured does show the evils of war but now when the two sides are just about united in their quest to stamp out the real evil, the human race doesn't actually seem so bad.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
They're probably all checking their brackets to see if they have America in the Final Four.

top topics

join