It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 WEIRD SOUND Strange NOISE Big Big Summary part 1 + 2 + 3 + 4

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I have herd this noise myself when i was in Scotland and the sound remindedme of when i was young we had a railway line behind us and the used generators for the the light the sound is like that but on a bigger scale. This made me think i dont know who it was but i remember reading a post on a way to start a nwo they were going to create a false threat on earth by useing holograms. Could this be experiments to see if they can create the apperance of a craft if the sky? Another thought was what if they are prjecting a holograme of the sky in the sky to hide something we can now see from earth.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow.

I shouldn't have clicked on this thread!

This freaked me out a little bit. Because I hear this all the time at my house. It usually happens at night, I'd say about once or twice every two weeks. There is a train track quite near my house and we usually blame it on that and write it off.

But the other day, I was out in my backyard at about 3 in the afternoon and the noise came. Again it suddenly I wrote it off as being the train. But the noise got REALLY loud and really intense. The dogs in the neighborhood all started freaking out and barking. The weirdest part, is accompanying the mechanical noises, were these other noises. Its hard to explain. But there were multiple of them, and they each had their own pitch and "note" and went they all went off at the same time it sounded like an out of tune piano holding a chord or something. It was so strange. I just stopped what I was doing and stood there listening to it. I kept trying to imagine what type of train, or multiple trains could be making those noises. I thought of rusty brakes or tracks, perhaps? But these noises weren't as high pitched or piercing as rusty squealing brakes. I honestly thought of UFOs while it was happening, but wrote that off as, assumed it was just the train and forgot about the entire thing until listening to that youtube video.

Now that I think about, these noises do not occur on a regular time basis, like a train would either. They come randomly. The other day was the loudest its ever been. It was really strange. The only way I can explain it was it sounded like that really loud mechincal drudge sound of a train, with these loud EEEEEEEEEEE noises that all sounded like an out of tune/key musical chord. So strange. I haven't watched all of the videos, so I'm going to go through them until I find one that sounds similar.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by noshepard

Looking forward to see if you find the sound or somehing similar..

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

going out ill be back to finish listening

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

i too have heard a strange sound that reminds me of the tsunami sound
the rolling rumble fade in fade out sound,
it was always in the morning 5 ish so told my mother as she gets up at 4 ish
and she said she heard it to it was actually my mother who said it sounded
like the tsunami in japan (god bless)

edit:
we havent heard the strange sound for a while 3 or 4 months now
edit on 19/10/2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I wonder, did these sounds start when the US Air Force launched their X-37B? Did the sounds stop after the first mission and start back up when they launched the second mission? Just a couple of questions that came to mind.
edit on 10/19/2011 by FeedTic because: grammer mistake.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

I have heard this also and it is coming from the sky. I happened about three months ago. I am located in SC. The vibrations lasted about two hours. I will call them vibrations because I could feel a pulse.

My gut feeling is Energy being released. Some call it the Wave. A lot of people are talking about feeling a vibration in their bodies and an energy boost. We will have to wait and see.

Peace to you.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
there is one sound byte used in various recordings...i bet i could reproduce these sounds on my KORG, point a camera out the window and make some trippy noises. I DO BELIEVE that some of those unearthly sounds are legitimate, as for their sources...no clue what's making them. pretty bad ass though...i live in the city so there is hardly ever SILENCE to be broken. makes me wanna move to the country

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
watch 2nd video...skip to 7:42..."UNKNOW place" LISTEN VERY CLOSELY!!!! you will hear the sound of the water, then right at 7:45 you can HEAR a second track being played on top of the other one...anyone familiar with recording multiple track using crappy recording software will know exactly what i mean. to be honest half of these videos are fake. not all, just some.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by doyouremember

Sounds to me you only care about the fakes... I would say 50% fake of all those are 50% lies.. then we are left with 25% fake.. and 75 real

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

not too concerned with the numbers, myself. the oil sheen is distracting when i'm trying to peer into the depths of what i believe to be truly fascinating. thanks for the post

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
going to post this "brain fart" I just had before I forget it, it came to me while reading about John Titor, a time traveler.. or so he claims, great story, love it either way, he speaks of endless dimensions next to ours

well anyway, what if the sounds are from other realities, that are close to our own. lets say a disaster happens in a dimension next to ours, what if the disaster lets enough powerful energy loose that some slips into our reality, so we dont see the destruction but we hear it.

im talking really big disasters, like the sun exploding and creates a blackhole that twist time and space, and perhaps dimensions ... brain fart out.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
these sounds "creep me out" . What is it? Whatever it is is cannot be a good thing and make me feel so
...strange. Strange in a bad way. Some how is sounds alien if one can describe that not knowing what "alien" is....
I do not like the sounds and I will support and help in trying to record this is I hear it. I am in WV and what ever this is is NOT good. My human self says either fake or if real we are in big trouble. Makes me want to pray hard .....for getting this whatever it is out of our part of the solar system......and pronto. Sorry to those that actually heard this. If I ever do I think I will freak out.......as I am trying to record it. Does not give this human good vibes at ALL.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well... I have never heard these sounds but I have been researching our world lately and I gotta say, its pretty #ed up.

A couple things I noticed in this post:

1. Some people hear "recordings" within the noise sounds coming from high up in the atmosphere. (Notice every camera is pointed up, therefore that is where they believe the noise to be coming from) This is the reason why people thinks this videos are fake (they very well could be, but with as many people saying they've heard them too, I'll choose to believe the videos for now)

2. Some people hear pitches within the sound. As noshepard said " But there were multiple of them, and they each had their own pitch and "note" and went they all went off at the same time it sounded like an out of tune piano holding a chord or something. "

3. Some people think that they are "UFOs", or that they are "recordings" from War of the Worlds or other movies. (very well could be)....

Now.....I believe this could possible be HAARP and or Project Blue Beam.

HAARP is a public project which most of you know about. In the documentary "Holes in Heaven" they talk about HAARP being like a piano with different strings. If you play the right frequency, you can get within someones head and make them hear things. Jesse Ventura did it in his Conspiracy Theories episode about HAARP. That might explain why one guy went outside to ask if someone else heard it, and they looked at him like he was crazy. It also explains why noshepard heard different notes and pitches. (No Shepard???? what does that mean btw...) As ressiv posted : en.wikipedia.org...

Project Blue Beam is a secret project to beam images in the sky, and also make everyone hear (at the same time all across the world), either Jesus coming down from heaven to usher in a new fake messaih, or to pretend that Aliens were coming from outerspace attacking our planet so that way we would united into a one world government to fight off the alien invasion. Don't believe me? They publicly stated that they were thinking about putting a hologram over Iraq that resembled Allah, and to tell the people to not fight the Americans. Look it up....

So back to these sounds.....maybe it is the testing of a weapon system that is only known within the secret layers of our governments. Maybe they are playing these "alien recordings" over the HAARP system high within the atmosphere. Maybe it is something else. Maybe there are these plans....or maybe its just a bunch of stories. If they are just stories....you gotta have a pretty sick mind to make that # up. And if they are true....well then #. The people in control of our governments have even sicker minds.

Just one guys opinion.......

P.S. In Part 2 of the first post from 2:34-2:48 there seems sounds like a radio tuning to a certain frequency. HAARP ??? ....maybe some scientists or electrical engineers can comment

edit on 20-10-2011 by curran736 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's the elite escaping away in their giant mother ships to planets they already colonized without us. Dirty buggers.

Here's one I found today over Alberta

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Some recordings of a strange sound from Jan 17 2012.. it dont sound like the same soundtrack as the other trompet sounds, the trompet sounds sounds longer in this video

Pennsylvania January 17, 2012 Freaky

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join