It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have built a Spaceship, where will YOU go?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So, I just thought of this, Can I go back in time with my spaceship?. Fix my credit issues so i can keep my security clearance, and not marry and buy a house with my x?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Blu82

I don't think so, with space ships that travel at the speed of light your going so fast time goes by faster on Earth than it does for you so I think it is just a one way flow.

You would need an actual time machine to go back in time.

edit on 10/17/2011 by ashtonhz8907 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Perhaps Hoag's Object

After that, I'd like to head back to the Milky Way and ask some questions of the super-massive black hole sitting at the center.

edit on 17-10-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Id like to travel into a black hole and see what is truly going on inside, maybe there is another galaxy after you make it through?..could be anything actually.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That's an EASY one...I'd go around Neptune...because that's where this happened...

It has now been confirmed that the composition of the second asteroid was
actually just one monolithic piece of crystallized carbon, otherwise
known as
'diamond'. Its weight has been estimated to have been approximately 140
metric
tons before impact. The scientists have estimated that the force of the
impact has
shattered and crumbled the large diamond asteroid into billions of
pieces ranging
in size from mere microns weighing only milligrams, to pieces that weigh
perhaps
10 pounds or more. Various instruments have now analysized the quality
of the
diamond to be blue/white with almost no inclusions.

Go on a little spacewalk, and chip away! Come back to Earth, and live like a God. (oh, and it collided with a GOLD asteroid...so quite the place to do a bit of prospecting, hmm???)

With the seed money, buy a small island nation of my own, and start my own space effort, and terraforming Mars and colonizing it (nobody else could get there anyhow, at least not like I could)...and simply start my own frickin' planet...

Hey, I happen to think I'd be a very benevolent dictator....

edit on 18-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blu82
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Id like to travel into a black hole and see what is truly going on inside, maybe there is another galaxy after you make it through?..could be anything actually.

I think I'd just take pictures, honestly. I have a strong feeling that a black hole is just what it appears to be, but being able to view titanic suns rotating around a supermassive singularity at incredible speeds, now that's just a picture you could never forget, much less fully envision unless you've seen it.

@ Gazrok

While I accept that material needs are exactly that, I also realize that life is an adventure, and there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Freedom from financial responsibility is one thing, but life is suffering for a reason. You don't learn much if you haven't ever struggled, and if wealth is the most outstanding thing I could ever pass on to children, then I'm afraid I would be dooming them to a lifetime of ignorance.

Besides, what is a diamond, anyways? A rare rock. You can only appreciate it for so long, before you realize it does absolutely nothing for you. Not to harp on your excitement too much, because as a scientific discovery, surely it is amazing, but I think that's where my interest ends.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I would go home
I really miss my family especially my dog!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

So tell us about home?...whats it like?....Can we visit?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join