It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's another addition to the world wide "Chinese lantern hoax".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I am only posting this because I did witness this same UFO. I can confidently tell you that this isn't a hoax. Same triple orb UFO flying at the same speed. When I saw it, it didn't rotate at all. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
We can see it's not an opaque object, because one of the lights would be blocked by it.

My guess is that they are three different objects, and yes, probably Chinese lanterns.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

post by hotrice
Here's another addition to the world wide "Chinese lantern hoax"

Title sums up the video perfectly , why bother posting obvious lanterns

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It Chinese lanterns so its not unidentified..

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if this UFO is in fact this UFO: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
It Chinese lanterns so its not unidentified..

These are not Chinese lanterns. The one I witnessed flew at a very high altitude and was probably about 20 km's from where I was standing, and yet it appeared very bright. Plus it was flying from right to left at a constant height in a linear flight path. The distance between the three orbs also did not change. A Chinese lantern does not exhibit these characteristics.
edit on 15-10-2011 by hotrice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
We can see it's not an opaque object, because one of the lights would be blocked by it.

My guess is that they are three different objects, and yes, probably Chinese lanterns.

Chinese lanterns turning simultaneously?? Assuming they are Chinese lanterns, the turn could be explained by wind action, but in this case they should move randomly, not in sync. And even if they were tethered, the upper lantern should be bigger and heavier than the below ones to justify a turn like that, but they are the same size.

I'm no expert in Chinese lanterns, but IMO, those are not them...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

You want to see something.....you want them to be alien crafts, you are blinded by your own faith, they are lanterns......its obvious.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by hotrice

You want to see something.....you want them to be alien crafts, you are blinded by your own faith, they are lanterns......its obvious.

I cannot say if this is an alien ship or not, but for sure you are not looking at Chinese lanterns.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Ive seen thousands of chinese lanterns in my time.....they are lanterns, despite what you believe they are.
If you are convinced they are something else....good luck with that
Im sure many believers will now come in and tell you they are anything but lanterns...always happens....

Have fun talking about your lantern video...its obvious i should leave now before im called a troll

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Why all of a sudden has the entire world taken an interest in "chinese lanterns" when there have been tons more reports of UFO's lately than in past? Just wondering. I don't remember people calling them Chinese laterns 10 years ago, I remember them being weather balloons or swamp gas.

But it's hard to tell in this video.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
Why all of a sudden has the entire world taken an interest in "chinese lanterns" when there have been tons more reports of UFO's lately than in past? Just wondering. I don't remember people calling them Chinese laterns 10 years ago, I remember them being weather balloons or swamp gas.

But it's hard to tell in this video.

There's an answer for everything... some people just will not accept it any other way.... they believe it's logic behind every single piece of matter in this universe... when someone with half of a working brain cell knows there is more to the universe than just logic... if you open up your mind and know that there are unknowns in this world and we DONT have an answer to these unknowns then you might feel a bit better about yourself. Shielding your own mind, and closing your third eye is not healthy... because when "IT" finally does happen and you are standing there looking at the sky with utter amazement and shock... you wont be able to take it and it might put you in a state of pure lunacy.

Accept.....

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why are they always in triangular formations of 3?
It seems like only 3 people go to these Chinese funerals, usually with 3 giant lanterns and a string. I thought there were more lanterns released than 3 at a time, but I'm an American smart ass and not so learned on Asian customs.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Why are they always in triangular formations of 3?
It seems like only 3 people go to these Chinese funerals, usually with 3 giant lanterns and a string. I thought there were more lanterns released than 3 at a time, but I'm an American smart ass and not so learned on Asian customs.

lmao....
never looked at it from this point of view but that is too true.... star for you

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
How to make your own triangle UFO .

Look familiar ?
edit on 15-10-2011 by gortex because: Speeeeeling edit

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Wow to make your own triangle UFO .

Look familiar ?

Yep, I see these guys on their world tour with the crop circle brothers with boards & string, they're hitting every nation, every major city, be sure to come out and check them out next time they're in your area.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
damn gortex... had to give you a star for that.... looks familiar and could explain away some UFO cases but there are too many witnesses, evidence (video and photos), etc... to disprove the whole notion of UFOs... not to mention the evidence the government refuses to release to the public....

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

I guess what you claim to have seen wasn't what we see in the video because the distance between the ones in the video does change and they display ALL the right characteristics of being chines lanterns...

edit on 15-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice
These are not Chinese lanterns.

OK, why do you say that? What makes you think that they are anything but Chinese lanterns?

The one I witnessed flew at a very high altitude and was probably about 20 km's from where I was standing, and yet it appeared very bright.
If the "one" you saw was not the one on the video you cannot honestly say it's the same thing, two unidentified things may not be the same thing.

A Chinese lantern does not exhibit these characteristics.
There's nothing that prevents Chinese lanterns from exhibiting those characteristics, so it's possible that they were Chines lanterns.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

How do you know that they are turning? We only see that the rightmost light gets a little closer to the ground (or the one closer to the ground rises a little, I haven't measured it) and passes to the left of the other lights, while the light that started closer to the ground moves in the same direction as the other at a slower speed and the topmost light moves even slower or remains more or less in the same spot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join