It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul to Make 'Major Announcement'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
just got this email:

On Monday, October 17, I’ll be in Las Vegas, Nevada, for a major press conference to introduce my Restore America budget plan.

Ron Paul Events

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

My staff and I have put together a bold proposal to remove the burden of out-of-control government from off the taxpayers’ backs and restore our nation’s prosperity.

And I want you to be among the very first to get the details of this plan.

On Monday, October 17, I’ll be in Las Vegas, Nevada, for a major press conference to introduce my Restore America budget plan.

This budget will slash federal spending, cut taxes and regulation, and help reestablish limited government, free markets, and sound money in America.

this will be very interesting. i think people will be very receptive if his ideas make sense. hopefully then he'll be viewed as less of a kook and gain some traction in the polls.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the solution.

Problem: W, Barack, The Fed. Reaction: Tea Party, OWS, End The Fed. Solution: Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by godWhisperer

He's only labeled as a kook to those that dont know anything about him. You know...the ones that get all their news from the gospel laden Main Stream Media.

I have woken up a few people to Ron Paul and his character, believes, voting record, etc.....and they jumped on the bandwagon with open arms.

More are surely to follow. Hopefully enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well, if he is true to his word. And it may strike with OWS

Then he will have thousands and thousands of people voting if not already comitted to vote.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The one thing that hangs me up on this guy is his bid to legalize prostitution. Paying for venereal disease seems llike a waste of money to me. You'd be better off jerking your chicken.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I like Ron Paul.... BUT

Cutting regulations?

That is exactly what big Oil, and the Bankers want.

They should both be regulated completely.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The one thing that hangs me up on this guy is his bid to legalize prostitution. Paying for venereal disease seems llike a waste of money to me. You'd be better off jerking your chicken.

He's not wanting to legalize it so much as to withdraw the illegalization of it. In other words, he's not saying it's okay, he's saying it's not the federal government's place to tell you that. It's been a functional part of virtually every society since the time of Ur and Uruk. If you don't like it in your town, county, or state, then they can outlaw it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ron Paul's new economic plan includes a trillion dollar cut, removal of 5 federal departments, and reducing his own salary (the presidents salary) from $400k/year - $40k/year

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You need to learn a few things..
Prostitution has been legal in many places including here in Melbourne for years..
That means the girls get weekly health checks and most places screen for drug use also..

All up a much healthier environment for all concerned..

It's the "Illegal" brothels where the problems lie...

new topics

top topics

join