It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Being an old bastid, I grew up with Birdman being a superhero. Then this "Harvey Birdman" comes along. I was upset, but after about 5 minutes, I was SOLD. This was hillarious. Great writting, the way they put the old cartoon characters in, this show is great. My stomach actually hurt right now, the show was that damn funny. Anyone else checked this show out?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The drawings look reminiscent of Space Ghost. Ill check it out

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Space ghost was cool too. Remmember the Herculoids?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Being an old bastid, I grew up with Birdman being a superhero. Then this "Harvey Birdman" comes along. I was upset, but after about 5 minutes, I was SOLD. This was hillarious. Great writting, the way they put the old cartoon characters in, this show is great. My stomach actually hurt right now, the show was that damn funny. Anyone else checked this show out?

i think that show is still on tv!!!

on cartoon network (US tv) during adult swim (11pm or later)

there are some old shows on adult swim BUT "they" change 'em around and make 'em funny like sealab 2021 i think...

EDIT: sry i thought you were saying you wish the old birdman was still on tv...

[Edited on 29-8-2004 by they see ALL]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I agree Intrepid, whenever I'm looking for "Ole Codger" laughs, Harvey Birdman, Space Ghost Coats to Coast and The Brak Show all deliver.

Also check out the Venture Brothers, a hysterical parody of Johnny Quest.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I love the green guy, bad guy, that's the judge. Always freaking out with moves and stuff.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Space ghost was cool too. Remmember the Herculoids?

Never heard of The Herculoids...probaly too young...since it apparently came on in the late 60s early 70s. Those drawings look reminiscent of HeMan, which I cant stand at all.

Edit..Brak Show!!! How could I forget about that...

[Edited on 29-8-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm watching it as I type. Yeah it's pretty funny but, it doesn't hold a candle to Sea Lab 2021. Now that's the funniest thing on Cartoon Network.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
I'm watching it as I type. Yeah it's pretty funny but, it doesn't hold a candle to Sea Lab 2021. Now that's the funniest thing on Cartoon Network.

well ya got one thing right...

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

well ya got one thing right...

Yeah...the fact that SeaLab 2021 is on CartoonNetwork.

Family Guy and Futurama are the funniest shows on CN...its the stupid funny where you cant help but laugh.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Right now Family Guy is the best show on Adult Swim, I never saw Harvey Birdman yet I'll have to check it out. The Ventura Brothers looks freaking hillarious.

Was'nt the Herculoids the old cartoon with the cave people and those rubber creatues that looked like silly putty with eyeballs?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Right now Family Guy is the best show on Adult Swim, I never saw Harvey Birdman yet I'll have to check it out. The Ventura Brothers looks freaking hillarious.

Was'nt the Herculoids the old cartoon with the cave people and those rubber creatues that looked like silly putty with eyeballs?

family guy AND futurama

dont forget futurama...

stupid funny all the way!!!

new topics

top topics

join