It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Records Talk Radio Shows.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
With all the news being reported, I might as well share this tid bit of news……..

As I watch the orchestrated Occupy movement, the Iran false flag issue and the police state developing in front of our eyes…..

I feel like I should just throw in the towel before the fight………….It is overwhelming knowing that we are being attacked at so many angles………..

A nice white beach 1000 miles away from any US boarder sounds pretty good right now……………
Instead……another cup of coffee and refocus on the task at hand.......Educating those who are still in the dark……..

WASHINGTON -- If you call a radio talk show and get on the air, you might be recorded by the FBI.

The FBI has awarded a $524,927 contract to a Virginia company to record as much radio news and talk programming as it can find on the Internet.

THE FBI IS LISTENING

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

The OWS movement is "orchestrated"?

Wow. So, a bunch of people of various ages, geographic locations, creeds and backgrounds have somehow orchestrated these protests that are occuring across the country to some nefarious end? Yet show someone a balance sheet that shows corporations funding the "grass roots" Tea Party and it's written off as an invention of the "liberal media".

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Just going by the emails being reported as of this AM

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There's a file being built for every person in America with enough circumstantial and out-of-context evidence to call just about anyone a "terrorist" or "threat."

A voice recording will be just a piece of it.

Donations, browsing habits, letters, blogs and thread posts, event attendance, shows watched and programs listened to, items purchased, food eaten, miles driven, etc...

It's all being logged and when they need to round up some scapegoats or forced labor they'll just whip out the files and the majority of American morons will chant and cheer as people are rounded up.

After all, they're just dangerous terrorists. We've got it all right here. What they say, what they think, how they feel, odd things they own, where they spend their time, their favorite programs, etc... It's all right here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I know..........But if I went down the hall to another office and told the cute office gal or gent that there is a complete file being compiled on every little action that she/he does by the Gov...........she/he would just give me that cross eyed look

But if I tell her/him that the FBI has contracted a company to record every caller that calls a radio talk show.......It would begin the process of awakening them to Big Brother........

Thats my take on it.......

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Maybe. Or they'd she'd just smile and rest easy in the knowledge that her government is doing all it can to keep her safe from those bad men out there and jump at the chance to pay more taxes to fund it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

REDUNDANT REDUNDANT REDUNDANT AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN.

The PTB have been monitoring all electricity based communications, phone calls, telegraph etc. for more than 40 years with literally acres of computers.

Privacy and the Bill of Rights were shredded a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You don't exactly have an expectation of privacy when you're on a talk radio show. Pretty sure the point is to be heard by as many people as possible. And the show itself will tape you, put you in their internet archives, replay you at will, etc.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Can't you people see whats going on?....Geez....they are about to begin their attack on normal U.S. citizens in the disguise of defending homeland security. # is about to hit the fan folks.....smmfh

top topics

join