It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know a way to stream OWS live on iPhone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Today at 7 am the OWS protesters are supposed to get evicted (so I heard). I have a few different streams I can watch on my PC but an iPhone that has not been "jailbreaked" will not play most streams since they are based on flash player technology.

I am able to use my phone during my daily routine so I would like to monitor the protests and evictions today. I leave in around 30 minutes (6:45 est) and would really like to watch this unfold. Anyone with any advice please feel free to share.

Steve Jobs, you are lucky you just passed away otherwise I would be cursing your name right now for being so stubborn and not letting the iPhone come with a flash player. Apple has always said that they would not allow this due to security issues. What really grinds my gears is that Apple allowed a 3rd party to develop an app called Cloud Browse (of course it costs money) that allows you to use flash on your iPhone. If you allow a 3rd party to do it, it certainly means you guys can too.

APPLE, GET YOUR BUTTS IN GEAR AND GET A FREE FLASH APP FOR THE IPHONE!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Use your browser on your phone
go to www.livestream.com/globalrevolution
Click,play.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Thank you!

I typed in the URL you provided in my browser and it directed me to download their app. I downloaded it and it gives me a large list of live streams to watch. I will make sure find the proper stream. I have to go now.

Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Thank you!

I typed in the URL you provided in my browser and it directed me to download their app. I downloaded it and it gives me a large list of live streams to watch. I will make sure find the proper stream. I have to go now.

Thanks again!

No problem at all
I just got word that the cleaning was postponed. I believe Russell or whatever his name is (rap guy), contacted bloomberg and said he'd pay to have the park cleaned if he let ows stay =P

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Thank you!

Thanks again!

So not fair, Im using android and there is no app that I can see for it, and the website refuses to play for me... Audio only..

Bummer, but then I am awake now, watching it on LiveStream

There is no media allowed in, but it's being carried on Al Jazeera english.

The damn stream keeps flaking out tho..

top topics

join