It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know a way to stream OWS live on iPhone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Today at 7 am the OWS protesters are supposed to get evicted (so I heard). I have a few different streams I can watch on my PC but an iPhone that has not been "jailbreaked" will not play most streams since they are based on flash player technology.

I am able to use my phone during my daily routine so I would like to monitor the protests and evictions today. I leave in around 30 minutes (6:45 est) and would really like to watch this unfold. Anyone with any advice please feel free to share.

Steve Jobs, you are lucky you just passed away otherwise I would be cursing your name right now for being so stubborn and not letting the iPhone come with a flash player. Apple has always said that they would not allow this due to security issues. What really grinds my gears is that Apple allowed a 3rd party to develop an app called Cloud Browse (of course it costs money) that allows you to use flash on your iPhone. If you allow a 3rd party to do it, it certainly means you guys can too.

APPLE, GET YOUR BUTTS IN GEAR AND GET A FREE FLASH APP FOR THE IPHONE!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Use your browser on your phone
go to www.livestream.com/globalrevolution
Click,play.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Thank you!

I typed in the URL you provided in my browser and it directed me to download their app. I downloaded it and it gives me a large list of live streams to watch. I will make sure find the proper stream. I have to go now.

Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Thank you!

I typed in the URL you provided in my browser and it directed me to download their app. I downloaded it and it gives me a large list of live streams to watch. I will make sure find the proper stream. I have to go now.

Thanks again!

No problem at all
I just got word that the cleaning was postponed. I believe Russell or whatever his name is (rap guy), contacted bloomberg and said he'd pay to have the park cleaned if he let ows stay =P

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Thank you!

Thanks again!

So not fair, Im using android and there is no app that I can see for it, and the website refuses to play for me... Audio only..

Bummer, but then I am awake now, watching it on LiveStream

There is no media allowed in, but it's being carried on Al Jazeera english.

The damn stream keeps flaking out tho..

new topics

top topics

join