It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-17-2011 Numerology - Possible Doom?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Howdy fellow ATS peeps,

Recents posts predicting events on certain dates got me to looking at upcoming dates and I noticed something about November 17, 2011, that relates to inverted numerology from the end of 1999.

December 31, 1999, which was the last day of the 2nd millenium, when you invert it, it reads:

12/31/1999 inverted equals:

666 11 321

Everyone knows what 666 signifies and the 11 signifies the 11th year in the upcoming 3rd millenium and 321 is the universal symbol for countdown, but could it be a date instead?

November 17th, 2011 is the 321st day of this year:

11/17/2011 = 11 + 1 + 7 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 23

The three Key Numbers out of that are:

1 + 7 = 8
2 + 0 + 11 = 13

13 is the #1 Number of the Illuminati and 11 is the 2nd and 8 is a number from the 23 Trinity.

11 + 8 + 13 = 32 = 3 + 2 = 2 + 3 = 23

In five weeks we'll know.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I could come up with any number I want just by adding, subtracting and multiplying. And what exactly does 666 mean? Is the process in which you came up with your 321 outcome follow an exact method and steps or just add and subtract until you get a '666' or another sequence of numbers that holds some significance?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I for one hope this is true... My birthday is on 11-15 so at least I can party pretty hard for my birthday and after a day for recovery from slight alcohol poisoning I will be just sober enough to enjoy a good old fashion end of the world!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Howdy fellow ATS peeps,

Recents posts predicting events on certain dates got me to looking at upcoming dates and I noticed something about November 17, 2011, that relates to inverted numerology from the end of 1999.

December 31, 1999, which was the last day of the 2nd millenium, when you invert it, it reads:

666 11 321

Everyone knows what 666 signifies and the 11 signifies the 11th year in the upcoming 3rd millenium and 321 is the universal symbol for countdown, but could it be a date instead?

1 + 7 = 8
2 + 0 + 11 = 13

13 is the #1 Number of the Illuminati and 11 is the 2nd and 8 is a number from the 23 Trinity.

Ribbit

what in this calculation signifies doom? did anything bad happen on 12/31/1999? or 1/1/2000?
How have you reached your conclusion? please explain more your method of reasoning. I study numerology too, so just shoot it (the reasoning) at me. I'll wait....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Deneb56

AHHH! The bad man is making me do math and making my head hurt!

Please make him stop! It's torture!

I can honestly say I have never understood numerology.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I find Doing the numbers like this wrong.. and thus irrelevant....

Not to be horrible but let me explain...

im in the UK

a date to me has the format day/month/year

to me the only other logical way to present the date would be year/month/day (this would present it like the fromating used with a (digital) clock hours:minutes:seconds)

formating used in the states (i work for an american company and this is how i have to do all my work) to me seems strange as you change the middle numbers leaving the numbers to the left to stay still every month and the numbers to stay still on the right for a year...

What im getting at is.. Numerology in most cases (not so much in this as with other significant events predicted or disproved by using numbers) is relevant to where you grow up and the formating you then use to show date, like the year we percieve we are in is not the same year as other calanders used on earth...

for example.. in middle eastern (and from my understanding) some asian countries you right from Write to left, this means dates are presented in a diffrent way... that is of course if you use our calander formating at all.

then if you take into account although we are on october 2011, that is not an acurate time line for the earth in terms of daily rotations and rotations round the sun as there have been changes made to calanders by rulers, days/weeks/years forgot or delibertly removed from calanders and other time/date measuring devides,

this then means that the date we are using to describe this day we are on or getting to is completely objective to the western world christian world and more so in the case of anything that comes from american formating an issue that could only really effect America.

this is why i have issues using dates and times to predict events.

just my thoughts though

edit on 13-10-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2011 by GonzoSinister because: Write not right drrr.. too late at night

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I love numbers! Unfortunately, I have a migrain which is preventing me from joining in on the fun! Just do what I do. Take out 1 or 2 numbers and try to come up with the same answer! I watched that movie "23" like 5 times! Almost went crazy myself...!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

1 + 7 = 8
2 + 0 + 11 = 13

Ribbit

11+8+13=32

3+2=5

What's your point? In numerology you break all of the numbers down to a single number unless you're dealing with the Master Numbers 11 or 22, correct? Even then...they get broken down to a single number after acknowledgement and according to use, i.e., personal year, life path, etc...correct? I have limited knowledge of numerology...but it's not hard to figure out.

Isn't it true that only 1-9 is acknowledged and 11 and 22 being Master numbers.

Of course I could be wrong

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
666 was the address of a Greek lawyer or something the history is eluding me but it is someones home address in rome or something of that sort..Greece back..way back in the day and it has nothing to do with Satan or evil or anything like that

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
I find Doing the numbers like this wrong.. and thus irrelevant....

Not to be horrible but let me explain...

im in the UK

a date to me has the format day/month/year

to me the only other logical way to present the date would be year/month/day (this would present it like the fromating used with a (digital) clock hours:minutes:seconds)

formating used in the states (i work for an american company and this is how i have to do all my work) to me seems strange as you change the middle numbers leaving the numbers to the left to stay still every month and the numbers to stay still on the right for a year...

What im getting at is.. Numerology in most cases (not so much in this as with other significant events predicted or disproved by using numbers) is relevant to where you grow up and the formating you then use to show date, like the year we percieve we are in is not the same year as other calanders used on earth...

for example.. in middle eastern (and from my understanding) some asian countries you right from Write to left, this means dates are presented in a diffrent way... that is of course if you use our calander formating at all.

then if you take into account although we are on october 2011, that is not an acurate time line for the earth in terms of daily rotations and rotations round the sun as there have been changes made to calanders by rulers, days/weeks/years forgot or delibertly removed from calanders and other time/date measuring devides,

this then means that the date we are using to describe this day we are on or getting to is completely objective to the western world christian world and more so in the case of anything that comes from american formating an issue that could only really effect America.

this is why i have issues using dates and times to predict events.

just my thoughts though

edit on 13-10-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2011 by GonzoSinister because: Write not right drrr.. too late at night

Using your philosophy, then the simplest answer for the Meaning of Life, is also wrong. In english, it is WE:

W = 23
E = 5

23 + 5 = 28 = 2nd Perfect Number

But in french, it's NOUS, so the numerology fails in french but what if Base-9 mathematics is also wrong, maybe numerology should be done in binary instead?

So while your point is good, what if everything is setup for "western world" mathematical translation?

What if everything is setup for the current gregorian calendar?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
666 was the address of a Greek lawyer or something the history is eluding me but it is someones home address in rome or something of that sort..Greece back..way back in the day and it has nothing to do with Satan or evil or anything like that

Actually, 666 represents the percentage of your Reality that is an illusion:

Trinity of Reality:

1. Conceptual
2. Perceptual
3. Physical

The only One that's real is the Physical part, the other two are an illusion, a figment of your imagination.

2/3 = 66.6% = 666

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

1 + 7 = 8
2 + 0 + 11 = 13

Ribbit

11+8+13=32

3+2=5

What's your point? In numerology you break all of the numbers down to a single number unless you're dealing with the Master Numbers 11 or 22, correct? Even then...they get broken down to a single number after acknowledgement and according to use, i.e., personal year, life path, etc...correct? I have limited knowledge of numerology...but it's not hard to figure out.

Isn't it true that only 1-9 is acknowledged and 11 and 22 being Master numbers.

Of course I could be wrong

23 Trinity:

1st part:

23 = 2 + 3 = 3 + 2 = 32

Numbers are 2 & 3.

2 + 3 = 23

2nd Part:

2 x 3 = 6 = 3 x 2
2^3 = 8
3^2 = 9

Numbers are 6, 8, & 9

6 + 8 + 9 = 23

2 + 3 + 6 + 8 + 9 = 28 = 2nd Perfect Number

The 23 Trinity, which is a partial solution to the 23 Enigma, shows how you dew that math when it comes to the 23 Enigma, which shows 32 is also a 23, but of course it is because if you add 9 to any number, the numerology of that number doesn't change:

23 + 9 = 32

Ribbit

Ps: You said about 1 thru 9 and 11 (master numbers), the numbers of the Illuminati also apply:

#1: 13
#2: 11
#3: 3, 7, & 23

Those are the Top 3 numbers of the Illuminati and they too apply to numerology, since they are involved with it.

edit on 14-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
I love numbers! Unfortunately, I have a migrain which is preventing me from joining in on the fun! Just do what I do. Take out 1 or 2 numbers and try to come up with the same answer! I watched that movie "23" like 5 times! Almost went crazy myself...!

I still haven't seen that movie.

I will someday.

Ribbit

Ps: Can you see the 23 here:

What about here:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Haha i suppose some scenrio could have been made where the Perfect numbers.. and all the important stuff used from egyptian times and before was perfectly set up to work into our calanders...

those damn Royal elites at it again with there clever planning

If the myans the egyptians, the acient chinese and founding african then middle eastern countries all had the decency to make sure we could be the only one (western world) thats calander (and defination of begining of time, 7 day week, 24 hours in a day, AD and BC etc. etc.) all worked together with a little tweaking from our rulers to iron out the days/hours/and years than needed to be removed would work to predict the end of times and other major world issues then fair play to them.

however.. its more likley that with a little mucking around you could probably get mega important dates to line up with percieved mega important events from any calander... essentially find numbers that work is like finding faces on the moon and mars... if you look hard enough you'll see them.

Again just my thoughts

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deneb56

Howdy fellow ATS peeps,

666 11 321

1 + 7 = 8
2 + 0 + 11 = 13

Ribbit

what in this calculation signifies doom? did anything bad happen on 12/31/1999? or 1/1/2000?
How have you reached your conclusion? please explain more your method of reasoning. I study numerology too, so just shoot it (the reasoning) at me. I'll wait....

There were lots of signals in 1999 to warn us of what was coming, for instance, did you know that the last hurricane of the 2nd millenium, went backwards? That was a rare event and I know, because I was hit by the sucker and St. Thomas got nailed hard by it, because they moored their boats where they always dew, but what they didn't think about was the winds were going to be coming in from the opposite direction than normal hurricanes, so the protective coves ended up being the worst place to moor your boat and many were lost.

"Hurricane Lenny was a damaging late season hurricane first named on November 13 while in the western Caribbean Sea. Lenny tracked generally east over the Caribbean, and is the only storm recorded to have done so for an extended period of time and by November 15, Lenny had intensified to hurricane strength and was just south of Jamaica. Later that day, the National Hurricane Center upgraded Lenny to a Category 2 hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane scale. It weakened back to a Category 1 storm, only to rapidly strengthen to its maximum pressure just as it made landfall on the south coast of Saint Croix on November 17. As a weakening but slow moving storm, Lenny made landfall at Saint Martin, Anguilla, Saint-Barthélemy, and Antigua on November 18 and November 19. Lenny weakened to a tropical depression in the open Atlantic two days later and dissipated on November 23."

Ribbit

edit on 14-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Illuminati has nothing to do with the ancient practice of Numerology. You are using them together however, but one has absolutely nothing to do with the other in origin.

The Illuminati uses Numerology...but incorrectly so. The illuminati's use of numerology goes against ancient numerology in every way possible. You can't just use some numbers that happened to coincide with what they want. You take the art of numerology as a whole, not just to make it fit within any one society's ways...that's kind of ridiculous don't you think?

Just my opinion

When I reference "you"...I don't mean you personally.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

Haha i suppose some scenrio could have been made where the Perfect numbers.. and all the important stuff used from egyptian times and before was perfectly set up to work into our calanders...

those damn Royal elites at it again with there clever planning

If the myans the egyptians, the acient chinese and founding african then middle eastern countries all had the decency to make sure we could be the only one (western world) thats calander (and defination of begining of time, 7 day week, 24 hours in a day, AD and BC etc. etc.) all worked together with a little tweaking from our rulers to iron out the days/hours/and years than needed to be removed would work to predict the end of times and other major world issues then fair play to them.

however.. its more likley that with a little mucking around you could probably get mega important dates to line up with percieved mega important events from any calander... essentially find numbers that work is like finding faces on the moon and mars... if you look hard enough you'll see them.

Again just my thoughts

What you are basically saying is We see what We want to see and that is abslutely correct!

But don't you think it's a little odd that the numerology for 9-11-2011 is the same as 3-11-2011, the day Japan got a bath?
And that both equate to 23?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Numerology implies the universe uses base 10. It could just as easily be base 16 (hexadecimal)
so (0d) 666 11 321 would be (0x) 29A B 141. Does not look too interesting.... point being, they are just symbols.

10 symbols:
apple,pear,orange,grape,blueberry,cherry,lemon,lime,melon,peach

lemon comes after cherry only because I wrote it this way, otherwise they have no order.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Illuminati has nothing to do with the ancient practice of Numerology. You are using them together however, but one has absolutely nothing to do with the other in origin.

The Illuminati uses Numerology...but incorrectly so. The illuminati's use of numerology goes against ancient numerology in every way possible. You can't just use some numbers that happened to coincide with what they want. You take the art of numerology as a whole, not just to make it fit within any one society's ways...that's kind of ridiculous don't you think?

Just my opinion

When I reference "you"...I don't mean you personally.

There's more to the Illuminati than you can imagine and what you dew imagine about them, is probably wrong.

Ribbit

Ps: Don't worry about offending me with "you". I'm a toad, we sit in a puddle of pee so it's next to impossible o offend a toad.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deneb56

See my explanation with the citation about Hurricane Lenny in it, also, look back to things going on in 1999 that signified the things to come.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join