It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Fox News Had This Poll Could Herman Cain’s ’999′ Tax Plan Really Work? And My View

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Source

Yes - I think the plan would create jobs and increase America's competitiveness. 85.72% (8,234 votes)

and what did the fox news Viewers say? they said screw the poor
they belong on the foodstamp for the time been.

The poor have subsidies that they can draw from, health care, food stamps, and charity until their circumstances improve. We need jobs and Mr. Cain knows what businesses need to grow and provide jobs for all Americans. This nation needs this successful business man in the Oval Office. He will govern this nation as if it were a successful business with his common sense solutions and he will lead us all back to prosperity. Americans will be using their head when we vote in 2012 and we will be voting for Herman Cain. He is the one person in the field who can lead this nation and unite us and end this Un-American class warfare agenda that divides us,creating suspicion, envy and hatred in our communities. Shame on President Obama for using such a thing as a tool to advance his ideology. He had an opportunity to united this nation,but he did just the opposite. He created crisis after crisis, while his left hand regulated, litigated and intimidated this nation into a greater poverty. America will choose Mr. Cain. He will do what is best for all Americans. He will be a great leader.
71 likes

The poor have subsidies that they can draw from, health care, food stamps, and charity until their circumstances improve. We need jobs and Mr. Cain knows what businesses need to grow and provide jobs for all Americans.

an interesting comment

Your blind confidence in this man is very disturbing. People had the same kind of blind confidence in Obama. Very scarry! show more show less

I like Harman Cain and will vote for him if he is on the ballet. I would prefer the Fair Tax but would go along with the 999. He's a business man and understands economics. Hopefully he s man of God and Country, and not in this for himself.

I agree that this would be excellent for business and create jobs. There are many other benefits but one in particular that I'd like to point out. For decades, our representatives in Washington have been gaming the tax code and using it as one of the sources of the power of incumancy. By passing the 999 Plan you effectively eliminate all tax breaks and deductions leaving only the budget as places where politicians can give favors back to donors and interest groups. Their only outlet will then be the budget process and with renewed scrutany on the budget process there will be no place else for legislators to hide bad deals for a while. The 999 Plan and transparency in budgeting would make very nice bookends for good fiscal governance starting in January 2013.

Many people who are on welfare are spending lots of money on clothes, tatoos, jewelry, and other expensive things. This way everyone is taxed. If they truely are on welfare then they can't afford to be buying the extras and won't be taxed. The way it is on welfare, I believe they have a credit card that they use and when that is used there would or should be a reduced or no sales tax. How do you determine that these people are really spending there welfare money on necessities. I had a neighbor that told evryone that she was on welfare, she building a 2-story on her home and bought all new furniture. Some of the furniture she wouldn't pay for it. The company kept after her and she finally returned it in an open pickup on a rainy day. Some of these people are nuts.

There is also the typical fox news Ron Paul bashing comments in the comment section what did you expect from fox news? and more arrogant comments.

the sales tax on everything alone would probably get us out of debt and get out of irs and solve alot of funding problems finally someone whos actually got a brain.

Yes, Mr. Cain, I've been your supporter when you first announced. Thw whole point of this 9-9-9 plan is for EVERYONE to pay, equally.

So what i am understanding from these fox news arrogant viewers is that they want to tax our food and they saying screw the poor they got welfare and foodstamps these are very much ignorant things in a news network commenting section and it also sounds like fox news did the brainwashing qutie well on these people.

This comment is the most ignorant comment

the sales tax on everything alone would probably get us out of debt and get out of irs and solve alot of funding

A sales tax on everything alone would mean you will be paying alot more at the stores then you were 6 to 7 years ago and you will be paying alot more for the food and gas i just dont get the ignorant,hypocrisy of these fox news viewers i posted these comments for review of the mainstram propaganda on the viewers and it seems that propaganda the be working.

The way the viewers are replying reminds me so much of obama's Hope and Change 2008 and the way when people thought that obama was going to bring real hope and change which he didnt, at the start of the race, there was no mention of Herman Cain back then it was just donald trump and after he left Herman Cain jumped in the race, at the start of the race, he was just at 2% at the national poll and now all of a sudden thanks to the straw poll in florida he is polling higher?

But when Ron Paul wins an straw poll, the mainstream newsnetworks, claims and inuslts that Ron Paul bused the supporters at the straw to vote for him? yet at the ron paul site i read a story of a suppoter and talking and how there were veterans,regular people voting for him at the straw poll, they were non ron paul suppoters, yet when they heard ron paul's message they voted for him.

So in closing, when ron paul wins the straw polls its not a major breaking news story for the mainstream, but when Herman Cain or the falling star bachman wins then those are breaking news stories?

Herman Cain is a Fed Shill Cain serviced with the Fed in the 90s, i just really feel qutie sad seeing how people reacting and again repeating the same mistake, if fox news was a little kinder to ron paul he would be getting more respects aswell, folks this all the mainstream media they are picking the favorite candidates,

When Ron Paul won the straw in California did you know fo the maninstream news networks either Fox News, CNN reported on it? it didnt matter to them, it didnt matter that ron paul won a straw in California.

And finally in closing of my view, in 2008 Ron Paul won less straw polls then he is today, so howcome can the mainstream claim that Ron Paul is cheating in these Straw polls? are they afraid that ron paul of been in the second place, maybe thats what they are afraid of.

If Straw polls are meaningless as the mainstream media claims they are, why then is the media giving attention to Herman Cain,Mit Romney,Rick Perry if they win it? but When Ron Paul Wins one they say its meaningless?

Thats qutie the opposite analysis of the mainstream news networks talking heads dont you think?
edit on 13-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Herman Cain thinks the Federal Reserve DOES NOT need an audit, that is just plain scary right there.

How can Cain have tea party support for his positions on the federal reserve? are they THAT dumb?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What stores have you been shopping at? Prices are already MUCH higher than 5-7 years ago. Much of the rise has occurred since the "organizer in chief" and his regime came to power. Do you expect prices to go down under this regime's policies?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

How can Cain have tea party support for his positions on the federal reserve? are they THAT dumb?

The tea party thinks and cliams that Herman Cain can actually beat in a general election sadly that is wishfully thinking, hopefully in the next debate ron paul will put Cain in his place at the debate, with the real facts and that you cant steal an idea from the video game sim city 4 that is just Copyrighting first the 999 plan and then on CNN outfront he said he wants empowerment zones? that is so much from sim city.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
There is another thread talking about polling on this issue:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join