It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Documentary/Film So Hot The Illuminati Won't Release It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
I finally finished watching The Ring of Power in bits and pieces making a note of where I stopped each time and you were right Shadow Herder. This vid is definitely way out there.

I warned you.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
Conspiracy Of Silence
This is a documentary made for the Discovery Channel which was not allowed to air.
It exposes a national scandal involving child abuse and trafficking.
You can view it on YouTube, but it has less than 1 million views.
This film was an eye opener for me and led me to realize maybe not everything I see on the news is reality.

This. Here's a link:

www.youtube.com...

Don't know about Illuminati, but this one was definitely hushed up. It was due to air at one point, but stopped just days before it was put on. I've watched the whole thing. Very creepy, scary stuff but I honestly don't know how much of it I believe. Basically it's about how a former RNC fund raiser named Larry King (not the former TV host) was at the center of a massive child prostitution ring (boys mostly) servicing top government officials and power brokers of both parties. He was based in Des Moines, Iowa which is the home of Boys Town and supposedly he was very involved in Boys Town and used it for "recruiting" for his illicit trade.

Boys Town is headquartered in Boys Town, NEBRASKA. There is no Boys Town facility in Des Moines, Iowa.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This is it.

I warn you now. It is five hours. After viewing it you will never see the world the same way again.
You asked for it.

Great video, thanks for posting.

More thorough than most like this.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
YES THERE IS!! go to kickasstorrents.com and type in illuminati...best.reply.PERIOD

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
very interesting...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join