It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Documentary/Film So Hot The Illuminati Won't Release It

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
As the title says, is there?? I know Stanley Kubrick died a few days after Eyes Wide Shut was made, which was supposedly so close to the truth they had him killed. I know it was a heart attack but the CIA admitted in court they had a gun capable of such a death.

So as my title says is there? I don't mean post it on here, because obviously it wouldn't be on the internet. haha. I mean have you heard of rumors, hearsay, myths??

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Conspiracy Of Silence
This is a documentary made for the Discovery Channel which was not allowed to air.
It exposes a national scandal involving child abuse and trafficking.
You can view it on YouTube, but it has less than 1 million views.
This film was an eye opener for me and led me to realize maybe not everything I see on the news is reality.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
As the title says, is there?? I know Stanley Kubrick died a few days after Eyes Wide Shut was made, which was supposedly so close to the truth they had him killed. I know it was a heart attack but the CIA admitted in court they had a gun capable of such a death.

So as my title says is there? I don't mean post it on here, because obviously it wouldn't be on the internet. haha. I mean have you heard of rumors, hearsay, myths??

Nope, if it REALLY was too hot, they would most likely tone it down rather than erase it completely.
Although I have heard a rumor that Dan Brown has been threatened, but its just a rumor.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
there is plenty of revealing anti Illuminati truth out there.
Just a plethora ,so if they killed Kubrick over Eyes Wide Shut ,they shut the barn door after the horse escaped,

We have all the info and tools we need to depose them ,we just don't have a solid leadership to organize under.
TPTB don't care how much you know about them, look at DIA if you don't believe me.

what they know is without leadership on our part they are in no danger, they know Obama and David Rothchild
could eat a dolphin stuffed with a panda stuffed with a baby stuffed with puppy on the White House lawn, film it, post it on,line and their talking heads will deny it, and nothing will come of it.

they're safe and have no worries about unwanted publicity

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There is one 8 hour long video that has so much hidden information it never made through any common distribution channel. Back in the 80's, there were 5 bootlegged Beta tapes around. Four of the people that possessed them are dead, and the last fellow, ██████ ██████ has run off into hiding.

You can ask around, the video is called ███ █████ █████████. There are handful of people on the internet that know about it too... try going to █████████.com

Also, if you check out your local library, search for ██████████, inside that book, on page ████, there is a hidden message that will lead you to the history of the message on the secret Beta tapes.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
There is one 8 hour long video that has so much hidden information it never made through any common distribution channel. Back in the 80's, there were 5 bootlegged Beta tapes around. Four of the people that possessed them are dead, and the last fellow, ██████ ██████ has run off into hiding.

You can ask around, the video is called ███ █████ █████████. There are handful of people on the internet that know about it too... try going to █████████.com

Also, if you check out your local library, search for ██████████, inside that book, on page ████, there is a hidden message that will lead you to the history of the message on the secret Beta tapes.

Lol, if any info from the illuminati was to come out it would look like this.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
Conspiracy Of Silence
This is a documentary made for the Discovery Channel which was not allowed to air.
It exposes a national scandal involving child abuse and trafficking.
You can view it on YouTube, but it has less than 1 million views.
This film was an eye opener for me and led me to realize maybe not everything I see on the news is reality.

This. Here's a link:

www.youtube.com...

Don't know about Illuminati, but this one was definitely hushed up. It was due to air at one point, but stopped just days before it was put on. I've watched the whole thing. Very creepy, scary stuff but I honestly don't know how much of it I believe. Basically it's about how a former RNC fund raiser named Larry King (not the former TV host) was at the center of a massive child prostitution ring (boys mostly) servicing top government officials and power brokers of both parties. He was based in Des Moines, Iowa which is the home of Boys Town and supposedly he was very involved in Boys Town and used it for "recruiting" for his illicit trade.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

before I spend a week digging, please tell me the 8hr vid thing is a joke..

or please give me a lead..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by boncho

before I spend a week digging, please tell me the 8hr vid thing is a joke..

or please give me a lead..

The easiest way to find it, is to look for ██████ ████████ ████ ██████████████.

edit on 13-10-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is it.

I warn you now. It is five hours. After viewing it you will never see the world the same way again.
You asked for it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Oh no, the rabbit hole gets deeper...I'm a semi-noob and now I'm going to have to watch these and grow further and further from my formerly blissful ignorance... oh well, it's worth it. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The easiest way to find it, is to look for ██████ ████████ ████ ██████████████.

Holy S__t you are cracking my a_s up with this stuff. Well done.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovethetruth
Oh no, the rabbit hole gets deeper...I'm a semi-noob and now I'm going to have to watch these and grow further and further from my formerly blissful ignorance... oh well, it's worth it. Thanks.

Once you go/ come down the rabbit hole there is NO way back. You'll put on your truth glasses and won't ever see the world in the same light again

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by choppedbrisket

Yeah especially anything that Larry King guy has to say, what a creep!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by choppedbrisket

I've seen that too, those experiments & their predecessors were awful but that doco and others definately are important wake up calls...if the wilder claims around the subject are true then its also definately something the people in power wouldn't want the public knowing about...

Peace,
TF

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It is very difficult to answer a question like that, for a couple different reasons.

First, who are your personal Illuminati?

There are the Bavarians, whom, turns out, were ultimately an asset to the patriots of the American Revolution, whom don't care what you watch, or even what a movie is. They are dead.

Then there's what some people call 'the elite' meaning there is no ass above them to kiss. The super rich, apex predators whom some claim are 'lizards', others 'pedophiles'. Those folks don't really care what you are watching either, as long as it isn't them.

With close to seven billion people on this planet, we all have our own Evil Cabal that is constantly plotting out our downfall, thing is they are hardly all the same one...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Pretty much anything on YouTube gets a nervous laugh by Illuminati apologists.

The 9/11 Hidden In Hollywood series was suddenly taken off a few years ago. It was an interesting look at 9/11 symbols in movies such as Towering Inferno. The entire series was about 5 hours long. It should have been released on DVD and Bittorrent.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by czqjtohypmdu
Pretty much anything on YouTube gets a nervous laugh by Illuminati apologists.

That's because any moron with a computer, an internet connection, and some kind of video program can become a YouTube sensation. I can make up all sorts of things and post it onto a YouTube video, but that doesn't make what I say true.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I finally finished watching The Ring of Power in bits and pieces making a note of where I stopped each time and you were right Shadow Herder. This vid is definitely way out there.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I found this video on here a few years ago, and the member who posted it claims it was banned by the UN. I tried searching for information to see if they had indeed banned it, but I couldn't find anything.

The most beautiful movie I have ever seen. I have no doubt that they wouldn't want too many people to see it.

Basically, it's about extraterrestrial humans that live peaceful, pure lives and their views of Earth are very interesting.

edit on 8/11/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

<<   2 >>

join