It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold - the Eve of Destruction!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

An attack on Irans nuclear facilities would be devestating to everyone in the world, yea they would suffer first but blowing up a nuclear plant would sent posinous radioactive material high into the air to once again spread around the world.

Very astute! This has actually been predicted by some remote viewers that when Israel does begin to bomb these sites, there will be unexpected consequences related to this issue which will cause other countries to get involved that were not initially expected to react to this situation.

Thanks for providing that insight.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
to be honest, the middle east has always been unstable.

Syria used to be a dictatorship
Egypt - Not too sure about that one, can someone fill me in? (i know about the riots etc)
Iran - Has always been Anti-Western
Afghanistan - was run by Anti-Westerners (Taliban)
Pakistan v India standoff
Israel, which is in the mix

If someone mentions Turkey, please don't, or at least go there and see for yourself. Turkey is actually a great country and is very progressive (laws, and with the people), they are a proud country and very respectful, you should see the Turkish community here in AU on ANZAC day, they would be standing WITH our diggers and crying at the losses on both sides, i dont think they are ready to start a war (personal opinion).

Pretty much its a powder keg and always has been in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Another point to consider regarding the timing of these events -

'Iran, Russia to shape new world order'

Secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) Saeed Jalili has underscored the significance of Tehran-Moscow relations towards the establishment of a new global order. Iran and Russia can establish a new world order based on their common positions on international issues and developments, Jalili said in Moscow on Monday, quoted in an IRNA report. The SNSC secretary, who is in the Russian capital to attend the second international meeting of secretaries of national security councils, added that the world has bypassed the Cold War model and the ensuing unilateralism, which entailed international confrontations with expansionist motives of the West, led by the US. Jalili made the comments at a state university in Moscow, where he told participating students that a hotbed now exists for transpiration of a new world order.

www.presstv.ir/detail/200145.html

Obviously, someone somewhere, decided that action must be taken now for a variety of reasons. True, there have always been conflicts in this region, but the stakes are growing higher with each passing hour of every day.

It is interesting to consider how each of the parties involved in this coming conflict think that they will benefit from such a catastrophic occurrence. Just consider, if the oil supply from Iran is disrupted, how much do the Saudis and Russians gain? How much does the US and other countries suffer in increased energy prices due to shortages? How much do tensions within and between countries escalate? How much does Obama gain in support during an upcoming election in the midst of a major war? How many more rights and freedoms will be brought under the control of the government and eliminated as a result?

I'm sure, many of you can add your own thoughts and questions to this list.

Someone in an earlier post addressed the question of whether the prophecies were simply being fulfilled or were the parties involved acting as though they were following a script in an attempt to bring these prophecies to past. A fascinating conundrum. Either way, unfortunately, I think we all know what comes next.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I am concerned....and will really be concerned if a natural catastrophic event causes the US to drop to its knees because then ....our enemies will definitely take advantage of our weakness. I am and have been watching EQ's and Volcanic activity rise.

I believe we will all see this very thing happen right before our eyes, MamaJ. The Polar Shift people say the the Earth's magnetic poles are shifting widely right now, (I can feel it, can you?) and that the Earth shifted it's position during the Tsunami a few years ago, requiring even Airports reset their compass readings and flight vectors. I believe the Shift will happen in three "Events," each one will come as planned, and each new one will make the one before seem like a Summer Rainstorm. The thing to remember is that we are NOT HUMAN, we are Spirit. Spirit never dies, and cannot be destroyed. It can, however, be captured. When we are all in Spirit Form, there will be many speaking to you. Some desire your energy, some want your very Soul. Stick together, and follow your leaders, those who speak with wisdom and love, and we will make it all the way to the 5th Dimension no problem. The machinery that makes this all possible is magnificent to behold, and no one really knows how old it is, or who built it. Just that it works. The Intelligence that built this is something we may never fully understand, we can only guess, and contemplate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join