It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold - the Eve of Destruction!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
OK, I'll be short and brief. The excuse has been created - the US will be giving the green light - the Saudis will be opening the air space - the Israeli's are going to take out Iran's nuclear facilities and the eve of destruction will begin.

I don't think this is so much a prediction, as it is just a matter of opening your eyes and seeing the pieces of the puzzle fall into place.

Saudis say Iran must 'pay the price' for alleged plot as US resists retaliation

Saudi Arabia has issued a menacing ­warning to Iran that it will have to pay a price for the alleged plot to hire a Mexican drug cartel to assassinate its ambassador in Washington. The threat from the Saudis came as the Obama administration described the alleged plot as a "dangerous escalation" in the region

www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/12/iran-assassination-plot-sa udi-warning

Also, take a look at this -

Egypt: Planes patrol Sinai without Israel's consent

Egypt's air force chief said on Thursday that Egyptian warplanes are patrolling Sinai without Israel's consent, despite a 1979 peace treaty limiting Egypt's military presence in the peninsula. "Sinai is our land, and we do not need permission to increase our forces on our land," General Reda Hafiz told the official MENA news agency.

www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4134749,00.html

Events are beginning to unfold at this moment. Ancient prophecies about to be fulfilled. Please take a look and consider. Then - prepare.
edit on 10/13/2011 by ShakaDoodle because: Refence to ancient prophecies added.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Cayce foresaw the possibility of a third world war. He spoke of strife arising near the Davis Straits, and in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

www.near-death.com...

Cayce is not the only one who has predicted the future wars with the Middle East. Time will tell and I am not going to worry but will remain aware of things that may indeed come to pass.

Its just not looking good at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
bring it on. humanity deserves to perish if we can't get over make believe gods and fossil fuels, where are your ancient aliens now?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
America will gain and maintain functional control of this region regardless of muslim outrage.

Once we deal with the Iranian dogs, we will deal with the Saudi oil ticks.

GITMO. It is a policy not a place.
edit on 13-10-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Cayce is not the only one who has predicted the future wars with the Middle East.

Only an idiot would fail to make that prediction. i have some predictions too, the US will invade another country there on questionable grounds, and people back in the Us will be against it and complain. Prove me wrong.

anyways, I can't really say this is fulfilling prophecy because these crazy idiots BELIEVE those prophecies and are working towards making them come true. Self fulfilling maybe? i dunno.

Eve of destruction? That is entirely up to Israel and only a fool would think otherwise

Once we deal with the Iranian dogs, we will deal with the Saudi oil ticks.

Wow, how bigoted of you, don't worry though, since you are debasing brown people it's fine and clear in the T&C.
edit on 13-10-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The whole Iran terrorist plot thing smells really bad of "False Flag", a rally the people into wanting to attack Iran. Always remember "Shock and Awe" and no WMD's ever found in Iraq but we all tuned in to see the booms and explosions on TV and cheered yea get em. Whether false flag or not thought something is probably going to happen. I just pray nothing does and innocent people don't get punished for games the elites play. It's not looking good though.
edit on 13-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hmm, just a thought. If Israel does bomb that nuclear plant in Iran, and the US invades or bombs them into oblivion, does that mean Israel will finally acknowledge their clandestine nuclear program and sign the NPT? Nah, i answered my own question, once Iran is dealt with, Syria is next on the chopping block, and at this point i wouldn't rule out turkey or Egypt either.

No sir, perpetual war in the middle east is here to stay, it makes them too much money to ever honestly want to stop it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Only an idiot would fail to make that prediction.

Hmm...I looked all over and I couldn't see your post about this particular prediction...care to show me where you did?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pastafarian
bring it on. humanity deserves to perish if we can't get over make believe gods and fossil fuels, where are your ancient aliens now?

"Humanity deserves to perish" and "Make believe Gods"?

Please do not take offense...it is not meant to hurt you in any way!! I want to reply this to you:

Just because someone has a belief or non belief that does not belong to you does not make you better nor does it make it wrong.

The problem is greed and people looking to another human being and seeing a "difference" and or separating them selves as they are eat up with their ego thinking they have all the answers and their way is the only way.

It is really time people come together, drop the negativity, and just love one another for being human and making it in this world as best as they can. There is no doubt in my mind that greed made possible by money is the root of the problem.

Statements like you made above is negative to others and it creates conflict. We cannot have peace with statements and or mind sets like this.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
An attack on Irans nuclear facilities would be devestating to everyone in the world, yea they would suffer first but blowing up a nuclear plant would sent posinous radioactive material high into the air to once again spread around the world.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Anyone else wondering that this happened right after Irans speech at the UN? just strikes me as odd the timing of the two?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

i mean...nothing bad came from japan! look...they're all still alive and well...done.

yo9u people are so illogical! i mean...radiation is good for you. who wouldn't want their teeth to turn into marshmallows?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Huh, deserves to die, make believe gods and fossil fuels, and ancient aliens....wow, quite a rant. Humanity deserves better teaching, better technology and most of all better leadership. If you hate life life will hate you back.
peace

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If you want to call names such as bigot, idiots, fools and so on.....ok. Thats on you.
You must be perfect in every way as you point fingers...just assuming of course.

Cayce made a lot of predictions in his time and if you do not appreciate his work, thats ok. Some of us do and so while you may not agree, there is no sense in name calling.

IF America happens to get hit with a major and costly disaster such as an EQ or Volcano Eruption we will be more vulnerable than ever before more so than we are now. No doubt in my mind that we are going to see things get much worse.

I really think it will be in our best interest to try and maintain love for one another even if view points are different, no matter what happens or doesn't happen. Otherwise fighting will continue and escalate. I am soooooo ready for peace!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I really think it will be in our best interest to try and maintain love for one another even if view points are different, no matter what happens or doesn't happen. Otherwise fighting will continue and escalate. I am soooooo ready for peace!!!!

Well said, the perfect receipe for a really bad day and the only thing that would make it possible to get though these predicted bad times.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Cayce foresaw the possibility of a third world war. He spoke of strife arising near the Davis Straits, and in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.

www.near-death.com...

Cayce is not the only one who has predicted the future wars with the Middle East. Time will tell and I am not going to worry but will remain aware of things that may indeed come to pass.

Its just not looking good at all.

No, it is not looking good. If one really looks at the situation here, we are already in World War Three, America is involved in five shooting wars right now, and quickly drumming up support for another action with Iran, not to mention the recent arming of the Mexican Drug Cartels with the latest in automatic weaponry. (Operation Fast and Furious) The threat of a third world war is way past gone, the reality of it is right now. Look around you. Even America is beginning to break up into several factions, but is seems mostly to be the poor against the rich. 45 Sates are ow "occupied," with more and more every day. I wonder, when America breaks down into internal conflict, will the troops stationed overseas just come home for lack of pay? Would the stopping of the War Machine stop the war itself? We were warned, there is no denying it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
TPTB have had it on their agenda to attack Iran for years now.

Please see the damning report by the Brookings Institute, "Which Path To Persia?", written in 2009.

www.brookings.edu...

Especially disturbing is Part III: "Toppling Tehran: Regime Change" and Chapters 6, 7, and 8.

Iran has been in the cross-hairs for a long time, and any excuse will be publicly trumpeted to get us to accept their "inevitable" goal.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No, it is not looking good. If one really looks at the situation here, we are already in World War Three, America is involved in five shooting wars right now, and quickly drumming up support for another action with Iran, not to mention the recent arming of the Mexican Drug Cartels with the latest in automatic weaponry. (Operation Fast and Furious) The threat of a third world war is way past gone, the reality of it is right now. Look around you. Even America is beginning to break up into several factions, but is seems mostly to be the poor against the rich. 45 Sates are ow "occupied," with more and more every day. I wonder, when America breaks down into internal conflict, will the troops stationed overseas just come home for lack of pay? Would the stopping of the War Machine stop the war itself? We were warned, there is no denying it.
reply to post by autowrench

I agree....we are already in WW3 and it appears as though it may escalate to be something we could only see in horror films. We were definitely warned and only recently did I see that video you posted....it is REAL and happening right before our eyes.

I am concerned....and will really be concerned if a natural catastrophic event causes the US to drop to its knees because then ....our enemies will definitely take advantage of our weakness. I am and have been watching EQ's and Volcanic activity rise.

Our leaders have not played their cards right and we are about to fold. A scenario described above would be awful and a full fledged all out war with nukes will not be a card I would want to see played out either....either way....bad news is on the horizon.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Huh, deserves to die, make believe gods and fossil fuels, and ancient aliens....wow, quite a rant. Humanity deserves better teaching, better technology and most of all better leadership. If you hate life life will hate you back.
peace

The question is if we where to suddenly stop our greed and just focus on us being happy. Would we suddenly get help from the outside? The universe and Earth is like industrilized country helping the underdeveloped countries. Why help underdeveloped countries if they are just going to corrupt everything you do? Face it if there is aliens out there then they are keeping away from the barbaric creatures until we show that we can be trusted. Lets hope things change soon or there might not be anything to fix. And for those with faith in a higher things. Who made the aliens and the universe? If there is something we should learn from the aliens if the exists then it is what god is. They probably have philosophy in a shape as science and probably is more enlightened than we are.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There is so much danger ahead. I can see that many are already aware, not just in this thread but in others I have read since posting this.

Obviously, the excuse has been concocted. Can't argue with the fact that at least the groundwork for WW3 is already in place.

Please take a look at this piece of the puzzle as well for a larger picture of what is developing and what is at stake - (NOTE: this news was released yesterday and might help explain why this is all happening now) -

TEHRAN - Unofficial sources have announced that Iran, Russia, and China are currently holding talks on a proposal to establish a joint missile defense shield as a counterweight to a NATO defense shield, according to a recent report. The report, which was published in the Iranian daily newspaper Kayhan on Sunday, said that the sources cited two reasons why serious consultations have been held on the initiative. First, all three states have come to the conclusion that U.S. officials’ assertion that their concern over the alleged missile and nuclear capabilities of Iran and North Korea is the reason for the decision to establish a NATO missile defense shield is just a pretext and the true objective of the shield is to threaten Russia and China.

www.tehrantimes.com/index.php/politics/2888-iran-russia-china-mulling-joint-missile-shield-

As you can see, this situation involves much more than just igniting a middle east conflagration, but perhaps ties in with the Nostradamus prophecies involving Russia and her allies as well.

Other prophecies also critically timed to tie in with these events from a large number of sources, both public and private involving many earth changes as well. This is like an alarm sounding the time has begun - know what I mean?
edit on 10/13/2011 by ShakaDoodle because: spelling correction

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join