It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad Max 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That's right. They're going to make a new Mad Max movie and they're going to call it Mad Max: Fury Road. Mel's gonna be playing Max again, of course. I don't know any plot details but, I think this movie will kick ass. I hope the Gyrocaptain(Bruce Spence) make an appearance in this on too.

Here's a MM fan sight with some rumors. ---->www.madmaxmovies.com Also, if you know anything, post it.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yeah the first two were great action movies, Mad Max and The Road Warrior have to be two of the best sci/fi action films of all time, the third was'nt that great but it was'nt that bad either.

But I heard that they scrapped Mad Max 4?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Oh man, remember Beyond Thunderdome. Two man enter, one man leave. Thunderdome. I loved those movies, they were so weird. But I also heard that they stopped making this new one, but the Internet does lie. It was something about funding, but that is hard to believe after all the cash Mel got from The Passion.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
THey said the project was off for a while but, it's back on. At least that's what I read.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I hope theys till make those were great movies. Post apocalyptic movies are some of my favorite, well Mad Max is a mix os post apocalyptic and cyber punk but great movies nonetheless.

Still I believe only Mel can play Max.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster

Still I believe only Mel can play Max.

I agree Mel has to be Max. The only substitute I would accept is Bruce Campbell. He's the only other person bad-ass or, mad-ass in this case, enough to handle the roll.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Bruce would be a good alternative but I think that the writers would try to write it for him and make it dark comedy like Army of Darkness or Bubba Hotep, both were good movies but Mad Max 4 can't be primarily a dark comedy. Plus some of the audicance would expect a typical Bbruce role, a cynical,wry,wise crackin' bad ass while Mad Max is just a bad ass.

Would be intresting to see Bruce in the movie though.

top topics

join