It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You too can fight the Fed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Check out this article:

You Can Fight The Federal Reserve Right Now

A genius-simple idea: by using the dollar coin, you, undermine the fed. That's why they've hoarded about half of these Treasury minted coins.

Any takers?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Nice find........

I think this and some of the other options like taking your money out of the "big" banks would be a start.......

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Do we pay interest on all the make-believe, "digital dollars", the banks trade back and forth all day?

Sorry I don't have a second line....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well I despise the Fed so I already have done this to some degree. Merchants are very happy to rid themselves of dollar coins as the paper money is easier to handle. Some merchants are reluctant to take the coin as payment as well. However anything which undermines the Fed and makes people aware of the thievery of their wealth by this cartel is always a plus!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I guess this is an uncontroversial topic... no flamers or dissenting voices.

I must admit mild disappointment. This also functions as a second line... and a half-hearted bump.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Well it is hard to dispute anything which would hurt the Fed. On the other hand perhaps folks aren't as ignorant of the Federal Reserve's role as criminal cartel any longer. Seems people are not taking things at face value any more.

top topics

join