It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calif and the DEA's 45 day notice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
OK I got to thinking.
Last week the DEA had announced that the Calif Medical supply shops will have to shut down, And that they were even going to go after landlords for leasing them buildings.Well I see no difference in the DEA or a street gang.
So here goes. Why cant they charge them freaks?with the following.? Seems that statutes were designed to prohibit - and punish.

1.When multiple people conspire together to break the law , or steal , or cause harm to someone its called.
Racketeering:
A Class D felony is punishable by six months to three years in prison.

2.Larceny :The unauthorized taking and removal of the Personal Property of another by an individual who intends to permanently deprive the owner of it; a crime against the right of possession.

3. Burglary, which is committed when a person trespasses into a dwelling or other building with the intent to commit a crime.

4. Assault with a deadly weapon:

5. Gang violence :

6. Slander.

7. Terroristic Threats. ?? is exactly what they did last week Threatened 1000's of people , And there lively hood.

And even downright telling lies ?

Or any of the other laws that the DEA has broken. ?

Maybe this is the new Obama Job creation move?? seem like going to loose a LOT of jobs ,
And Calif will only be the first state., The other 15 will follow.

Guess they just dont like gardeners?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I agree, Can't have an alternative to BIG Pharm, or competitors for the CIA's own smuggling and selling operations (guarded poppy fields in Afghanistan ).

So get the DEA to come in, enforcing law they have no right to by the Constitution of the us, Laws that the citizens of the state of CA voted it.

States no longer have the rights granted them by the Constitution.

And we are not discussing the item in question that would get this post banned, just the DEA as enforcer thugs.
edit on 13-10-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

Did you expect anything less from a government agency that needs to keep it's power and virtually unlimited budget? I hope the people in CA stand up for themselves...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think this is a scare tactic... the government is only a group of people assigned to various tasks. even in mid-size corporations, you get huge inefficiencies in work flow and production, not to mention communication break down.

there are so many dispensaries out here in Cali, there's no way they're all going to get shut down.
the amount of paper work and court battles would last a life time.

suck it Feds, you can't do squat about our facilities as a whole. you'll shut a few down, but you can't conquer this free market. F.U.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

If you read the articles about this crack down, they seem to be focusing on the egregious offenders of the law, all of these places in CA are supposed to be NON-profits
, most are not, I have maybe run into one or two that looked like they followed the rules down to the letter.

Seems like the ones that got letters had already been having problems with local municipality for not following the laws laid out for them.

Two places near me have stated to me that they have not gotten any letters of the kind, they have all their permits an licenses intact, one told me that it looks like the ones that are near schools and such are being targeted, as well as ones that are Clearly commercial operations and not NON-profit.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It is sad indeed they think they can abuse the people with the laws supposedly designed to protect us.

Dont you feel protected and safe ??

I thinks its pure violence !
And the clinics need to hire MASSES of armed people to protect them from such.
maybe get ahold of some those military contractors from Iran ? Heck it would be a tax deduction, AND would
CREATE JOBS !!! LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

sorry I'm looking at the larger picture. the fed has the power if by brute force and ignorance to step on whom ever they want to in this was on drugs. no dispensary is safe.
good catch though thanks for pointing out the stipulation.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Like the city , county , and state, and prisons are also non profit right ? BS

We have a sheriff , Hes been sheriff since elvis died (1976) at our local non profit county sherif's dept,
BUT , lives in a 6.5 mill $ mansion !

edit on 13-10-2011 by hbarker because: (no reason given)

Ive got to add, That older people who have moved here from Stockton Calif..ARE SHOCKED at who our sheriff is,
Was ran out of Calif, in the early 70's along with 8 other crooked Stockton sheriff deputies .
edit on 13-10-2011 by hbarker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
do you know ohw much money is tied up in these enterprises, if they really are going forward with this, it will cause said state to loose billions in tax revenue alone. Not to mention the many other states that have gone forward with alternative meds in my mind will also have to shut down.

i see bigger and more violent riots in our future if they go thru with this. maybe thats what they want, it seems they are doing every thing they can to upset America's citizens.

i just cant wait for the straw to break the camels back, it will happen and alot sooner than later if they keep up their routine of harassing american citizens. they just keep slowly taking away our freedom. no you cant do that its bad for you, dont go down that road we might be doing something we dont want the pubic to know about. send your children to school to be brainwashed and if you dont maybe your abusing your child, here take some pills it will make you feel better.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

Im not against paying a salary at a non profit, but when the majority of the money goes to the salary something should be done.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

Voting is a scam.. The people's will being carried out by govenrment is a scam...democracy is a scam...

the feds are THE ENEMY of a free people... The COPS and DEA are an enemy to a free people...

the medical marijuana thing in california proves it!!!!

yet all across the country, MILLIONS of mostly baby boomers regurgitate there brainwashing on the under 40 crowd... and the MSM NEVER ADRESSES the FACTS that the GOVT is going against and ATTACKING the people they are said to represent and serve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rant over....

top topics

join