It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Speakers Who Were Struck Dumb On Live Television Last Night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
A BBC News 24 interview went terribly terribly wrong yesterday for a person being quizzed about the Health and Social Care Bill 2011 which was also being discussed by the Lords , 11th October .

Now then , her lips were moving but no words or sounds were coming out . She was trying to speak but couldn't. It clearly distressed her (Indian decent) , but as she tried to correct herself , it happened more , again, about 4 times .
I have hardly ever seen anything like that happen to someone .
The interview was swiftly cut , but this is not all we saw last night from those expected to publically discuss , the above subject .

We had already seen a GP slickly avoid the more pertinent questions put to him by the interviewer . He was a GP who would receive 'power' as in over spending and control . Was he actually a GP with real patients ? , the question was asked .

The NHS is double vast since Labour's spending on it , and we cant pretend to know all about the ins and outs , but what we know is there are multiple groups/commitees/commissions/managers/agaencies/divisions , a huge amount , and it is ultra complex . So 'reforms' in this area are hard to understand in the first place . But bear with it , because the inside the NHS is maximum power , beyond simple government or corporate power into ultra-control . They openly want to provide each and every one , of you , with 'seamless service' .

All well and good , we hope . But you have to ask why more 'professionals' than one are gasping and jumping at frogs in their throats , or so to speak . Or not speak , as the story goes on . And the adrenalin begins to pump .
And its not just adrenaline the body offers up to the brain in these situations , now is it ? Be honest eh ?

Now the next of several 'stricken-dumbnessess' came almost straight after the first , they had cut to the weather , again , and cut back to one presenter with a mouthful of biscuit ! A typically just rammed in one ! He was expected to speak , tried to hide his face , and desperately wanted to chew or remove . Obviously I was
creasing anyway I 'd have been buckled if he had taken it out . So seeing this once I didnt expect it again . And sometimes there is no coincidence . Thats how we know what's real or not .

So, over on the next channel up , we are in The House of Lord , of the often live , BBC Parliament channel .
And a very interesting debate is going on . Obvious, on topic , and two well spoken and realistic sounding ladies of the house , were both saying how that child protection provisions had been altered and various aspects of childrens need , as important users of 'healthcare' whatever that be , are children are not provided for properly by the act of parliamentary law regarding health and social care reform .
These were properly raised points which we hope are suitably amended by the Lords in coming months .

I was finding out from the discussion how far reaching the bill actually is , Lord Ramsbottom ,speaking on the overlapping other areas of governemnt such as policing and other ministry of justice custodies . Like mental assessments for looters We hope whatever amendments are made , that the initial bent of the operation to enact these powers is not 'beyond' what small amendments can do to protect society from the Lords Over Their Health .
We do not want to find more skeletons in the closet morgue that we can speak about .
We dont want the wrong stuff going into those incinerator stacks .

It seems they dont have enough personal power , they cant summon enough courage , these who will stand up to speak for it , or not speak .
Who want to 'rush it' through . And for those who think they can , use it , the mental ill health will creep on them , and any moral question put, will make them shrivel . For and because of the children , if not the sinister scalpels .

Masters of Life and Death , the NHS are becoming , maybe , and Lord Ramsbottom last night lost his heart . He stood up and spoke out with relish , but was soon wishing to himself that he wasnt really there saying what he said , he made no mistake . But another Lord , after him , also 'lost his heart' in a big way near the start of his speech . He literally was speaking like a baby at times , mixing up his words , making no sense at all . You could certainly tell that wasnt like him , being a Lord after all , too . A serious problem had overtaken his persona .

Comment is that , we are not going to be the judges , instead on this one , we will do as the romans do in rome , and have 'feelings' about it , and not 'facts' so much . You can sense when something is wrong , when something is not right in a person's psychology . You know - how they 'present'. You would expect to see stress in a phigh pressure situation , but something about the situation the speakers are here in is saying that extreme high pressured stress here caused these normally competent individuals to fail in a very basic way . The cause - The Health and Social Care Bill 2011 . It could become an act at some point . Anxieties have been raised that there is yet more research yet to be done , and hopes that others have a contribution regarding this current affair . selection of current topic links (2-4 days old)

Stay well , and remember , An apple a day , keeps the doctor away
edit on 13-10-2011 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well, that is the problem,IMO, with any govt. healthcare program - it invites draconian legislation aimed at trying to make people attend to health the way the govt would have them do it.

I say that, as I am desparately afraid of the lack of healthcare access that my own family has, being in the US. We lost our insurance when my husband lost his job. We are waiting to see if my son will be approved for a govt. program they have for kids in my state.

Really - I was thinking about it - if the money were just distributed better and some of the profit were just taken out of healthcare, we could all afford to be free in our choice of care, and able to care for our elderly and sick.

Most Americans I know right now though, are so poor they can't afford to go to the dentist when they have a tooth absess unless maybe they have it just pulled. (And we Americans are so vain about our smiles...)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
wow....what was that about again??
someone help me here.....

is there a video or something,so i can watch this woman not talk??

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

Sorry I wish there was . It was live however . Here's one for the kids

Are , are is our children learning?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
...bereft of syllabic oration , confusion reigned the atmosphere..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
after reading your post I automatically thought of the news readers in the states a few months back that blurted out some random words puzzling their co-workers, then I thought of the film Liar,Liar.

shame you didnt have a video of it, but I understand how difficult it is to catch these moments of sheer randomness.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
So all this comes down to someone getting nervous on air? And from this we deduce a massive conspiracy? Funny how the evidence of these secret plans is always broadcast to millions in blindingly obvious ways. Look at that cloud: methinks it looks like a whale.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

When the NHS is employing private military forces , and deploying spies into the government you'll think again about this kind of innocuous sounding act .

You didnt bring anything to say why they shouldnt, be very nervous about supporting this proposed legislation . It s just as much about who is doing it , as what is being done .

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Very interesting post. I'll be thinking more about this issue over the next few days. In a real sense, some rather unusual things have been happening in this great nation over the past few weeks and months. I'm thinking the odd character of the riots for a start.

Thank you for putting this information into the public domain. As I read through it I was reminded of the plot of a novel (the title of which sadly escapes me at this time - I'd love to write a screen adaptation; hopefully the library keep records of all the books we've ever borrowed...). In the novel, there was a man who was employed as a 'civil servant' of some sort. His job, as part of a team, was to protect the nation from unusual things.

Let's hope there are real civil servants out there who are able (and willing) to complete such services on behalf of the rest of us.

Sometimes, the strangeness of such things, these odd calamities that likely affect the lawmakers, media and military - it makes one wonder whether there really are faeries at the bottom of the garden.

NB - to the flyingspaghettimonster - yes, I borrowed from your signature, hope you don't mind...

PS. In my humble opinion, supernatural events (past and present) are quite likely to have something to do with weird quantum processes and psychic entities that we don't yet properly understand.

Consciousness is a wonderful thing - in fact, I believe it to be a 'gift', of the highest order... The mysteries of consciousness will prove to be crucial in unlocking the next stage of our scientific and 'evolutionary' advancement.

And there's nothing feeble or unscientific in believing such (before you accuse me of being a wishy-washy fundamentalist of some sort or other...) Some might say that a mysterious transition of sorts - from one Age to another - is all but upon us.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

When the NHS is employing private military forces , and deploying spies into the government you'll think again about this kind of innocuous sounding act .

You didnt bring anything to say why they shouldnt, be very nervous about supporting this proposed legislation . It s just as much about who is doing it , as what is being done .

If someone is an evil mastermind with a sinister plan I doubt they'd be nervous at all. Like the poet says 'the best lack all conviction, while the worst are filled with passionate intensity'. All that's happened is people being nervous about being on TV in front of millions of people, when it's not part of their usual life.

And anyway - I return to my point. The most improbable thing about this or any con theory is that exactly the right tell-tale clues are always available at exactly the right time and place on TV for the superheroes of the conspiracy world to notice them and tell the people! If I was in charge of this conspiracy I'd be having stern words about confidentiality in the workplace. Actual secret conspiracies stay secret, they aren't broadcast all over the place.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
Actual secret conspiracies stay secret, they aren't broadcast all over the place.

Just like people's , medical files .

new topics

top topics

join