It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local terror plot suspect described as more a 'joke' than mastermind

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Local terror plot suspect described as more a 'joke' than mastermind

m.statesman.com

Manssor Arbabsiar's neighbors in Round Rock recalled him as unfriendly. Two Austin restaurant owners said they had once asked him to leave their establishments for being rude. And Arbabsiar's former business associates in Corpus Christi described him as a foundering businessman.
But nothing has emerged from the 56-year-old Iranian-born U.S. citizen's past — including a small-time criminal record — to suggest that Arbabsiar would be implicated in an international terror plot.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+64 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Okay...multiple people have described this man as a rowdy beer drinking, ##SNIP## loser who frequents prostitutes. Surely if Iran were to plot an attack on American and Israeli interests they would choose a better candidate. I mean really, this guy sounds more messed up than the underwear bomber. I can only speculate, but I am confident the case against this man will keep losing momentum due to the fact that their case is unravelling day by day.

I think it's safe to say we can add this psy-op to the long list of bloopers that the Obama administration has been involved in. Underwear bomber hoax with the sharp dressed man who got him on the plane, the Osama hoax, Fast and Furious fiasco, and now this failed attempt at gaining public support for an attack on Iran.

I can't help but laugh at the thought of an alcoholic stoner from Iran seeking help from Mexican drug cartels for a planned attack on America. Sounds like a cheesy made for TV movie if you ask me.

m.statesman.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on Thu Oct 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: UPDATE: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption ExposedOkay...multiple people have described this man as a rowdy beer drinking, ##SNIP## loser who frequents prostitutes. Surely if Iran were to plot an attack on American and Israeli interests they would choose a better candidate.

I dunno, it seemed to work for those other 19 guys I heard about .... somewhere.....

Why mess with a winning a formula??

edit on Thu Oct 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I can't help but laugh at the thought of an alcoholic stoner from Iran seeking help from Mexican drug cartels for a planned attack on America. Sounds like a cheesy made for TV movie if you ask me.

Let's laugh together. I can not stop laughing at recent plots of Obama cooperating it's international partner - Saudi Arabia

Edited: There has been several attempts by the US govt to distract the people from Occupy Wall Street - OWS.

As always I say :

Run OWS , run !

edit on 13/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

It looks like the general population has been conditioned to believe these fabrications. A perfect example is that 10 years after 911, we still have people thinking that 19 cave dwelling Arabs flew those planes into the Pentagon.

So you're right, looks like hey may have a winning formula. I can only hope people snap out of their propaganda induced slumber before it's too late.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I think there are various reasons why the White House decided to orchestrate this poorly thought out hoax. OWS is definitely one of them. They are killing a few birds with the same stone with this newest "development".

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
By the time this comes to proper court all the, he's a beer drinking, pot smoking prostitue visiting arab will either be swept under the carpet or it will be dressed as his cover, I mean what better cover for an islamic terrorist than the described above. I mean no one would have thought it would they, they are already linning people up saying it

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
In accordance with current s.o.p he's the perfect patsy.. Everything according to the book.. After all the state has the welfare of the people in mind the state doesn't make mistakes...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I have one question to ask you :

Why did The Iranian Quds force soldiers planned in this period of time , which Iran is trying to affect Arabian Spring ?

Planning a bomb in a foreign country will not help Iran to be effective in Middle East.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Perfect patsy indeed
I thought the same thing.

I'm assuming it was sarcasm when you said the state doesn't make mistakes

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I'm so sorry, I'm not sure if I understand your question.

Could you please rephrase?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

No one said he was the mastermind. He was the go-between. Basically a glorified access agent who ended up handling the tasking and money when CS-1 wisely refused to go abroad and meet Arbabsiar's sponsors. And who better than a rowdy beer-drinking pot-smoking hooker-banging loser to get access to Los Zetas? If I wanted to hire criminals, I would recruit someone who consorts with criminals to make contact for me.

And then I would kill that person. Arbabsiar is lucky he is in custody; I do not believe the Iranians really intended to exfiltrate him. Arbabsiar probably realized that at some point, himself; that may be why he has been cooperating.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

According to the White House he was the mastermind in the essence that he is actively engaged in the plot and is organizing it from the USA. Let's make it clear that this whole story is obviously BS. But, let's pretend for just a minute that I'm drinking the Kool Aid and I'm buying into this story such as a gullible fool would. What ties to Iran has the White House established.?

The answer is NONE!
edit on 13-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Expat888

Perfect patsy indeed
I thought the same thing.

I'm assuming it was sarcasm when you said the state doesn't make mistakes

nice catch.. Tis sarcasm and a wee dig at the arrogance of the corrupt old bastards in dizzy city and their little game...
edit on 13/10/11 by Expat888 because: drunken tengu

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Why did The Iranian Quds force soldiers planned in this period of time , which Iran is trying to affect Arabian Spring ?

I'm not CE, but if I were to guess I'd say it's a reprisal for Saudi Arabia sending their forces into Bahrain. As a royal advisor and diplomatic channel between the US and KSA, the Saudi Ambassador may have had some part in that decision. A Shi'ite uprising in Bahrain would have given Iran access to the US Fifth Fleet, they must still be angry that hasn't happened yet.

Either that, or a reprisal for the assassination campaign knocking off Iranian nuclear scientists. Everyone's been assuming the Israelis are behind that because they stopped Iraq's nuclear program, but the Saudis aren't exactly looking forward to a nuclear Iran, either.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I mean this is a critical period of time for Iran to affect Arab Spring , to get more support standing against US govt.

And planning a bomb in Saudi Arabia embassy will discredit Iran to be effective in changes in middle east.

So it is far from mind that Iran was doing something to discredit it's self in Middle East.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is turning out to be at best a "wag the dog" type of scenario and at worse a possible false flag operation. TPTB are getting real sloppy and it's becoming more and more obvious that they are losing grip on their power little by little. Seems to me that the pressure from various groups such as the Tea Party and OWS as well as the decline of viewership towards traditional media (their best propaganda tool) has up the stakes. Occupation movements are starting to spread across the globe at a rapid rate and more and more people are waking up to true reality.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Thank you for clarifying

I agree, Iran would have nothing to gain by angering the Saudis. Yes, Iran does not care for Saudi Arabia too much because of their American and Israeli relations, but it would not be enough of a reason to attack Saudi interests. I can add that point to the list of things that just don't make sense with this outrageous fairy-tale.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

I'm not CE, but if I were to guess I'd say it's a reprisal for Saudi Arabia sending their forces into Bahrain

Politics is not about childish games + planning a bomb in Saudi Arabia embassy will not solve anything.

ither that, or a reprisal for the assassination campaign knocking off Iranian nuclear scientists.

There are lots of possibilities , but we shouldn't argue about , until we have undeniable documents and proofs.

+ Saudi Arabia has never been a threat to Iran because no one is afraid of a lion without teeth

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

If the U.S. government wants us to believe these terrorist plots are legit, they need to leave the planning and execution up to the professionals who have actually had previous success at this. I mean, at some point, Iran or al Qaeda really ARE gonna pull a terrorist attack on U.S. soil if our govt. keeps claiming these organizations are guilty of these botched attacks by stooges.

Our government wants so badly to stage another terrorist attack to promote another war, but they are afraid to make it a successful attack with casualties because there's already too many who support a new 9/11 investigation. More casualties would probably cause an uprising that they don't want, so we keep seeing these nonsensical "terrorist plots" that are allegedly thwarted by our "heroes" at the C.I.A.

So, add this new drunken Iranian stoner to the mix and Obama's got a s**tload of skeletons piling up in his closet to include the underwear bomber, the bin Laden fiasco in Pakistan, the Solyndra ordeal, Fast and Furious....etc., etc.

I mean, Jesus, isn't there a limit to exactly how much "plausible deniability" one president can claim?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join