It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'No Food Rights' Judge quits to work for Monsanto law firm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

'No Food Rights' Judge quits to work for Monsanto law firm

foodfreedom.wordpress.com

The Wisconsin judge who recently ruled that we have no right to own a cow or drink its milk resigned to join one of Monsanto’s law firms.

Former judge Patrick J. Fiedler now works for Axley Brynelson, LLP, which defended Monsanto against a patent infringement case filed by Australian firm, Genetic Technologies, Ltd. (GTL) in early 2010
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
en.wikipedia.org

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This pissed me off so bad I nearly busted a blood vessel in my head. The same judge who just recently rules that you and I have no natural right to own the produce from our own cows resigns and is working for a Monsanto backed law firm. Can you freaking believe that.

There should be a RICO investigation of Monsanto and this fraking judge.

foodfreedom.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

But in the Wisconsin case, Judge Fiedler ruled that humans:

“Do not have a fundamental right to own and use a dairy cow or a dairy herd;”
“Do not have a fundamental right to consume the milk from their own cow;”
“Do not have a fundamental right to board their cow at the farm of a farmer;”
“Do not have a fundamental right to produce and consume the foods of their choice;” and
Cannot enter into private contracts without State police power intervention.

No doubt that makes Monsanto a major fan of Patrick Fiedler. His decision was rendered on Sept. 9 and he stepped down from the bench on Sept. 30.

This is crony capitalism at its best and corporatism at its worst. I am so pissed about this I can hardly type. Who do these creeps think they are to do this with official positions?

edit on 12-10-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Yep the connection is loud and clear. He will fight for the right to Industrialization of the food industry and the Georgia Guidestones...

I will have to bookmark this thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What bothers me most about that story was if I read correctly, that extracting a gene sequence was enough to prove ownership. Really frightening precedent there.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

I guess it is nice to have the power to cause lawmakers to write laws against the natural law and use that to directly fatten your company coffers.

edit on 13-10-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The United States Of Amerika, brought to you by Monsanto. Gah!

I know they aren't they only corporation that has their grubby hands and dirty money buying off congress but they disgust me more than most. This comes as no surprise as it's been done many times before but the fact that it continues is sickening.

Our system is corrupt, all the way around. Our food supply is frakked up because of simple greed, how sad is that?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
this happens all the time with regards to monsanto.

like once a year.

business as usual you see.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This legislating from the bench crap is absolute tyranny.
The judicial branch's purpose is to strike down legislation or uphold it.

Not to just spout off totally incorrect beliefs as law.
Judges cannot rule if you have a right to food or not. This is Tyranny folks straight up.

Judges are suppose to PROTECT THE RIGHTS that humans are born naturally with. Food is part of "Life and Liberty", LIFE = FOOD.

No judge has the authority to deny rights to anyone*.
*Except through due diligence and by following and upholding the law which already exists in order to bring justice to those who's rights were trampled.

Monsanto doesn't have rights, it doesn't even exist it's a corporate idea.
Humans do have a right to own and milk a cow, this is indisputable.

The only rights trampled here is by the corrupt court system in order to institute financial dominance for a corporate agenda, and to deny humans the right to be farmers, essentially.
It's pure corruption and tyranny all the way.

These people are guilty of treason and conspiracy. They actually used the court system to trample liberty purposely in accordance with secret meetings and deals behind the scenes, this is a very serious and grave criminal abuse.
edit on 12-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The transparancy of this judge working as an agent for Monsanto could not be clearer. There has to be a RICO investigation of this judge's association with Monsanto to create law that is corporatist and unconstitutional.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Seriously, get real. A law that says you have no right to choose what foods you eat or grow?

We just need to grow some balls. It doesn't matter what your government's laws are, just live as ethically and morally good as you can and don't murder anyone - that's all that matters.

I'd like to see this law enforced without bloodshed because that's what it's coming down to.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
S & F for you good sir.
And so the palm is greased...

I don't live in the USS of A, just a country that will one day be another state (yes, Australia), but
i will say this, anyone got an airfare, place to stay, an a ............??
This **** is just "Another #rick In The Wall"

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

This, while not surprising, is nonetheless shocking and disturbing. Just please let hell be real in some form so this judge can spend eternity there. And let it be a GMO-food-related malady which ultimately takes him there. Monsanto is my personal most hated company. This makes me sick.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
Seriously, get real. A law that says you have no right to choose what foods you eat or grow?

We just need to grow some balls. It doesn't matter what your government's laws are, just live as ethically and morally good as you can and don't murder anyone - that's all that matters.

I'd like to see this law enforced without bloodshed because that's what it's coming down to.

Yes, don't believe in laws, or rule of law, but virtues, essentially same as basic common law, but not taken to extremes. No, we don't have the God given right to stop our neighbor from supposedly downgrading our artifically high property value, by putting a clothing line outside on their property, or planting veggies in the front yard. People need to mind their own buisness, and its not up to them to save others from vitamins, nutrients, or the natural substenances this world provides either. Virtues, and basic ones, not compound ones.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Nice to see someone profiting from corruption and cronyism and itbeing so blatant about it. What we should do is distribute his picture in the area he is working in to EVERY shop, foodhall and shopping mall that sells food and say on the flyer " this guy wants to tell you that you cannot buy or own your food so tell hom you will not serve him." Maybe when he is hungry he might have a changd of heart but I doubt it people like him will have lackies and sycophants aplenty.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes, don't believe in laws, or rule of law, but virtues

I've seen "rule of law" bandied about these forums like it was a good thing, like it was what we all need, must have, and must live by. Bull! The law is too easily corruptible. This judge makes a fine example of that.

I am torn between doing what I think is right and fair and just, and doing what I'm told by law I must do. It really is coming down living life on my own terms. Actually, I came to that some years ago and left the USofA to take that first positive step in my own direction.

On the other hand the law is a two-way street. It can work to our advantage, sometimes. Monsanto needs to be taken to court over damages done by their GM foods. After paying out damages and a cease and desist order maybe we can just get on with our lives again. Anyone here got the $$ to take on the corporations?

I feel there is big change coming. Pressure is building up. Who is going to win?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I say we get our pitchforks, tar, and feathers and go after this judge!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

Too conventional. What about rolling him in horse poo for a while, though he could be too comfortable with the smell.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
What on earth happened to the USA I used to admire, In the old days there would have been a good old fashioned lynching party going after this criminal scumbag.

string him up !

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
How is monasonto around still makes no sense? who the eff is givin these people money and why do they think they got a right to food, god this world is so ridculous i dont even know how to live on it sometimes if I already didnt know it was all love except for these d***

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join