It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roadrunners on KLAS TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
www.8newsnow.com...

I saw this news story pop up yesterday on my google "groom lake" news alert. They later added a bit of video from KLAS. You may catch a glimpse of Shadowfax in it.

I'm a bit bummed they won't be doing these meetings again. Some of the Roadrunners are agile enough to get out in public.

I was at the event two years ago in Vegas. The talks were interesting and aided greatly by the audience that had former aerospace workers in it. Of course, buying stuff from the CIA gift shop was OK too, though it's hard to think of the appropriate place to wear a CIA polo shirt. I wore it at one of those 911 truth events. When I was finally spotted, the conversation went like this:
"Do you work for the CIA?"
"No, I just wear their shirts."

I mean, seriously, where would anyone from the CIA where a shirt with the CIA patch on it?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have a coffee cup purchased in their HQ gift shop. It's an excellent coffee cup. On the bottom was a sticker: Made In China.

I asked what the purpose of the gift shop is, given that it's not open to the public except on 1 or 2 family days per year. One reason was "divorce prevention" --- for when the harried nerd has to leave the office late on his anniversary and forgot to get anything for his wife. I don't know if they were joking or not.

join