It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my alarm clock dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
this morning i woke up for work in the most bizzare way.i have my alarm set for 4:45 am to get up for work. this morning i woke up to a woman screaming, a high pitch,crazy scream,like she opened up her fridge,and found a human head kinda scream. i woke up,and as soon as i had my faculties about me,my alarm went off!!!
i don't remember any dream that led up to that,and it literally shook me awake! i live alone - no girls to scream!
i just woke up to a woman screaming! whats up with that!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

this is discussed here :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
don't know about the scream...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

That must have freaked you the hell out, I know I'd just about fly out of bed with that.

Sorry, I don't have anything conducive to add to that, just wanted to say I feel for you, it must have been horrible to wake up that way.

Maybe the scream was just part of a dream you had. I know I've had dreams in which, obviously as usual I don't remember the dream itself, but I'd hear a door close for example and it would be really loud. I'd wake up from it and think a door really did close because it was that loud. But upon checking on everyone, and all the doors, there are no closed doors that were open before. Screaming woman though ... uh-uh, and I hope that doesn't happen, because in stead of calmly checking on everyone and doors, I'd be flying through the house like a raving lunatic looking for who screamed, my first stop would be my daughter.

On a different note, I have woken up the entire household with a scream like what you are describing, simply because of a nightmare! Maybe you heard me

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Why do you keep linking to that thread, even when it's not relevant? Or maybe it is, but I'm too stupid to figure it out.

Anyway, OP, maybe you experienced some kind of Hypnopompic hallucination? It's common for people to wake up just before their alarms go off, so it's possible it was just part of a weird dream.
Could it have been a neighbor, or did it sound like it was right next to you?
I hope nothing like that ever happens to me, I'd probably have a heart attack.

ETA, has anyone ever died in your house?

edit on 12-10-2011 by Astrithr because: Just to scare the op

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

i am making a bouillon, collecting ingredients in the garden of ATS,
hopefully some spices fit that soup...

edit on 12/10/11 by vatel because: its in the lucid dream instructions

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

i dont think anyone has died in my house,but my landlord/room mate is slowly slipping a way from various disorders. he's a bit of a burden,i take care of him alot and i'm not a professional care giver,so its a bit of work! and i live in the country,ain't no neighbours screaming!

new topics

top topics

join