It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President's Approval Rating Soars After Punching Wall Street Banker in Face.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It seems though our Commander in Chief is leading America to think that he has reached the end of his rope. Something about this whole scenario just looks staged to me. Face it, if I were offered 2 or 3 mil to let some guy punch me in the face for show, I would most certainly do it.

www.theonion.com...

Thoughts?
edit on 12-10-2011 by NewWorldDisorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

Sure, how about the fact that the onion is a satire based site? This is a joke and intended as such.

ETA: If this did happen however it would definitely give him a huge boost in my book!

edit on 10/12/2011 by SpaDe_ because: ........

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You do realize the the Onion is a parody news site right?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The Onion is not real stories. It's like Mad Magazine.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My mistake.. Move along, nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The Onion is satire.

It is basically the same as Saturday Night Live's 'Weekend Update' news show.

P.S. That is not a video. That is photoshopped pictures, that have been put into a video.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Op, looks like one of the worst photo-shops i have seen.
Staged, rigged, are just the first thoughts that come to mind.
He will not get my attention, until HE DOES SOMETHING for the benefit of the American people.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The Onion. HA! Yeah, as others have said, it's a satire site. However, I have some really nice land I can sell you, for real cheap. Just PM me for details.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
the onion does a great job with there satire lol fools alot of people!

we learn from mistakes hehe , love the onion news

my fav one is sonys peice of s h i t loooool

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Thanks for making my day OP. The site was okay, but your reaction was way better. I laughed so loud everyone in the office was looking at me.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
They left the part out where the banker gets up and kicks the crap out of Obama while his Secret Service agents are laughing themselves silly.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This should be in jokes not breaking news.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

No offense intended, but next time maybe spend a few seconds actually looking at the source you linked. There is no way you linked to that after reading it, there is no way, you can't spend 2 seconds on that site without seeing it's a fake news parody site. the next story down was about apple about to release Steve Jobs 2.0.

It makes the site flow much more freely if you take a few minutes to inspect, analyze and understand the information you want to discuss instead of cut and pasting a link from another site to start a discussion here.

Anyways, yeah, that would be about the only thing to get his approval up right now, that and maybe cutting back some of the flowing billions to Israel and instead spend them domestically on programs that actually benefit Americans.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
My mistake.. Move along, nothing to see here.

Yet the replies continue flooding in? You can all get your panties out of a wad now, nothing of any value what so ever can be contributed to this thread.

Mods: Please move or remove, thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
lol i like how hes giving the hang loose finger wiggle while simultaneously punching the guy in the face.

lollololol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
FAKE !!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Ok......I think you knew before creating this thread...that (the Onion network) is a fictional...satirical news agency.

I'm just saying.

You wanted to see if you could fool other members of ATS...if we would take this seriously.....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

By any chance are you a natural blonde?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Ignore them. You had no way of knowing before somebody pointed it out. You did nothing wrong. Would have been a great story if it had been true. Keep posting.

new topics

top topics

join