It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening Has Begun (Documentary by me)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

*blink*

What a non sequitur response. If you have a problem with something presented in the 9/11 Mysteries Guide, feel free to point it out and we can take it from there. Given that it's 4½ years old, I'm sure much of the information is outdated - but then again, so is 9/11 Mysteries itself

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by psikeyhackr

*blink*

What a non sequitur response. If you have a problem with something presented in the 9/11 Mysteries Guide, feel free to point it out and we can take it from there. Given that it's 4½ years old, I'm sure much of the information is outdated - but then again, so is 9/11 Mysteries itself

Oh yeah, the distribution of steel in a skyscraper is a no--sequitur.

Like the fact that skyscrapers must withstand the wind which was pointed out in 9/11 Mysteries is a non-sequitur.

Calling something a non-sequitur is just rhetorical debating bullsh# that says nothing but sounds intelligent to some people. Physics isn't a non-sequitur. In fact physics is not verbal at all. But apparently you people can't build a model that can be completely collapsed by its top 15%. You can just dish out non-sequitur

IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IF, IFs.

Give me some more non-sequitur non-sequiturs.

psik

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Great Video ! I think it will take more than Occupy Wall Street To Stop any of this from happening. TPTB hold
all the cards and Companies AND YES THE MILITARY for their Power and Force on We the Slaves. The
Bottom Line is "What do you Suggest be done and How should it be Done" I want your Opinion ?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
OP I like your video becuase it hits all the important facts in a little over half an hour
very good for people with fluoride poisoning and short attention spans . Really good for someone new to the conspiracy game,and wondering what it's all about ! Great effort!! oh and very professional too!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join