It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening Has Begun (Documentary by me)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hey guys, I put together this video project, to spread some messages about the truth of things, and what's happening right now. Most of it revolves around 9/11, so this forum seems appropriate. One of the reasons I wanted to put this together, is so my friends and family will be more willing to see a video like this, since I made it.

There is truly an awakening taking place right now. Awakening to the corruption in place, awakening to 9/11, awakening to the manipulation and brainwashing via our government/mainstream media, etc. It's happening. Occupy Wall Street is an example. It may be somewhat compromised, but there are still a great number of people who are out there for a good purpose. There is one universal message I believe, and that's all that matters. I think the rest will fall into place in time. Many are misguided, but they will find their way. They will all eventually realize and awaken to the real source, the source of our corrupted system. The Federal Reserve, and the elite who own everything, and engineered 9/11.

It's my hope that everything will fall into place in the upcoming months in favor of we the people. Our system is on the verge of a great shift. It will take place, and it will be due to the awakening of the masses that is occurring.

The video:
Due to copyright issues, I'm unable to have it on youtube at the moment. I think I may have to restructure the video, that way I can have it on youtube. But for now, it's on here:

www.dailymotion.com...
Run time: 38 min

Screen cap:

Hope you guys like it. I will await comments and feedback, thanks!

P.S
I'm not sure how long it will last on Daily, So watch it while you can!
edit on 12-10-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

edit on 12-10-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: fixed link

edit on 12-10-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thanks will check this out

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Cant play it, bad link

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

ATS awoke me to the "real world" and I have not looked back...only forward.

I would love to watch this video...however it says "Publication in Progress".

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Why do I have the feeling this flick is simply going to rehash all the debunked conspiracy factoids that all the other million or so conspiracy videos have been pushing out?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Then quite simply dont watch

Easy eh?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
Then quite simply dont watch

Easy eh?

Nope. The truth never needs to run and hide from falsehoods. It's always falsehood that needs to run and hide from the truth. If the information in this documentary is so weak that the only way for it to survive is to avoid public scrutiny then it's an open admission the documentary is bunk. This is why I gladly read all your information and why you people consistantly refuse to read mine.

Besides, if this documentary genuinely contains fresh information I'd like to see it, but it's rather hard when the link simply says "pending".

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thanks, thanks guys it should work now.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

# man, why the hell do you have to come through the door being mean??

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yeah, well, yes, if you've seen quite a few documentaries or videos on the new world order, 9/11, etc, then yeah you may see some familiar footage. I wanted to repost some of that footage because I feel it's important footage that needed to be included with the message. For example the popular "the network" clip is there, referring to T.V and mainstream media brainwashing. But there are some clips you may have not seen.

Anyway, I want to convey a message, if you seen most of the cilps, then you're not really who I'm targeting.

That being said, I promise you I tried to be as creative as possible with this. Some movie clips to convey the message helps, and various audio/video clips.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
thank's. I will check it out later

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

When your very existence is predicated on a lie, then the truth is your biggest enemy. He hasn't even seen it yet, but he attacks it immediately. These people are phony, and their day is coming.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I LOVED the video!!!!

I believe there is much truth being shared in said video!!!

VERY powerful indeed!!!!

Some of the clips I have watched before but it didn't take away from the message at all. But what gets me is this....if tptb are powerful enough to take down the twin towers and kill thousands....then HOW do We The People take the power from them in order to reach a goal of peace?

How are we to stop what has been going on for AT LEAST 50 years, if not more?

As a single mother of two.....I honestly feel utterly powerless.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

What you say is true, by ourselves we are powerless. But together, we can make them pay for what they've done. This is well illustrated by the group on this site that work tirelessly to keep us at odds with one another, confusing everyone they can, because they know that there are so many of us that if united, would storm the gates of the whitehouse demanding justice. "They' control everything but the internet, and my hunch is it will be their undoing, because once this light is lit, they will not be able to put it out. Tell everyone you know, what you know, and if we all do this they cannot win. 'They' are very nervous right now, and I love it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

The "Debunking 9/11 debunking" book by David Ray Griffin on the shelf behind that guy talking on the screen might have something to do with it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

The "Debunking 9/11 debunking" book by David Ray Griffin on the shelf behind that guy talking on the screen might have something to do with it.

So you're like the, super-mega-ultimate troll I've heard about here huh?

Do you really have to infest the thread with your troll garbage? Just stay out of this one, please?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you glad you liked it

Indeed, it does seem bleak.. And it's definitely David vs Goliath here.. But it's not impossible. I don't know how we can succeed in the end but we shall see I guess.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
because they know that there are so many of us that if united, would storm the gates of the whitehouse demanding justice.

Link

Originally posted by dillweed

They' are very nervous right now, and I love it

It's our last chance to laugh at you before your movement dies out completely.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You just watched that video and what you took away from it was that there was a guy in it who owns a book you don't like? Wow...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

very good video,thank you for sharing.its a winner in my books.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join