It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cain Thinks the Fed Missing $9 Trillion Unimportant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I feel like I am at Occupy Wallstreet beating the bongo drum we seem to always hear in the videos uploaded from the event.

Actually, I just want to help spread the truth.

Personally I have not decided who I will vote for……..But what I do know is that the Federal Reserve must come down…………And if Ron Paul is that man who can get it done so be it………..

Herman Cain made it clear tonight in his answer to Ron Paul’s question about auditing the Federal Reserve that he simply doesn’t think it’s important.

In 2009, the Federal Reserve admitted it could not account for $9 trillion

edit on 12-10-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Isn't this a duplicate of the thread you posted earlier? I realise you have added an extra link but couldn't you have put it in the existing thread? No offense, I liked and contributed to your earlier thread but another one with the same content? Seems a tad desperate...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-10-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I find it so frustrating that Mr. Cain is getting all this media attention, while Ron Paul is not, when Cain makes it pretty darn clear how out of touch with most Americans he really is.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks that it doesn't matter where that much money went, is not the man to lead this country. That type of thinking is not going to solve our problems. We need someone who is going to take a very close look at where all the money goes and cut the waste. Too much fraud in medicare/medicaid, social security, the list, unfortunately, goes on and on.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Cain and the Federal Reserve are scumbags. Their day will come.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I think its important to bring the facts forward of why we should Audit and close the Fed………….

The other threads do not mention the fact that 9 trillion went missing.......

That should be enough for all of us to start beating the bongo drum…..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Just remember that the CFR owns the media outlets........Lets see in the near future if Cain is spotted at one of these CFR meetings........being connected to the Federal Reserve........he may already have........

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Lol, fair point. I do prefer this thread simply because you mentioned the bongo drum.

Maybe the mods will close the other one. Either way, I respect your diligence.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
In 2009, the Federal Reserve admitted it could not account for $9 trillion

I watched the video, and it would be more accurate to say, "The Federal Reserve Board Inspector General Did Not Know the Outcome of an Investigation Before It Was Completed (and It May Not Have Been Her Responsibility)." It's good political theater--Congressmen love to get up on those raised seats and talk down to their witnesses--but it's not very enlightening. It sounds like Grayson wanted her to investigate not just the Board, but the Banks, and that wasn't her job.

Here is Coleman's response, which I got from HuffPo:

Let me clarify a common misconception about my office's responsibilities. By law, we are the Office of Inspector General for the Board of Governors only. I am not the Inspector General for the 12 Reserve Banks.

The lending programs operated by the Reserve Banks expanded the Federal Reserve's balance sheet.

Reserve Bank audit and oversight is provided by:

•The Board of Governors through its supervisory and oversight functions;

•An independent public accounting firm that conducts the annual financial statement audit,
the results of which appear on the Board's website;

•Reserve Bank General Auditors, who report to the Bank's Audit Committee;

•The Government Accountability Office; and

•The Special Inspector General for TARP (for those lending programs that include TARP
funds).

Consistent with my authority, we cannot conduct a direct audit of Reserve Bank operations.
However, as the Board's IG, my office is reviewing the Board's supervisory and oversight
functions as they relate to the Reserve Bank's lending programs.

I don't know how much of that is true, but it's obvious the situation is more complex than "the Fed lost nine trillion dollars."
edit on 12-10-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: sp

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Really Mr. Cain? A audit of the Federal Reserve is not necessary? Internal audits? Your happy with internal audits? A partial audit found $16 trillion in unaccounted for money. So we can go with you chanting your "999" about jobs, or we can solve a true problem (which will create jobs indirectly).

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I don't think they lost anything. They know exactly where it went. As far as Cain goes, what do you expect? He's a company man, you don't get to be head of a fed without swearing some allegiances to people and ideas other than "we the people". He's about as polar opposite as one could get from RP. What the fed has lost is THE dollar, 98% of it anyways since their inception. Not bad for less than a century.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So basically the Fed is missing $9 trillion. The pentagon is missing something like $4 billion. It seems that without financial malfeasance that our country would not be in debt at all. But no reason to audit them or anything.

It really makes me want to cry how a select group of people have allowed our country to be stolen from us. Any attempt to stop others from getting to the truth is treasonous in my view.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
So basically the Fed is missing $9 trillion. The pentagon is missing something like $4 billion. It seems that without financial malfeasance that our country would not be in debt at all. But no reason to audit them or anything.

It really makes me want to cry how a select group of people have allowed our country to be stolen from us. Any attempt to stop others from getting to the truth is treasonous in my view.

Are you referring to the pentagons missing 2.3 trillion that was announced 24 hours before 9-11 whose accounting office was conveniently destroyed by a missile, I mean a jumbo jet?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That politician whore (cain) will never make it to anywhere in politics if the will belong to the people, but because in America the will of the corporate pimps is law he may be propped by special interest.

Watch out people, because he is the type of political whore that the pimps in private interest love.

Money will run freely to prop him up.

And as for the Fed, the Fed is run by Goldman Sach and special interest no necessarily base in the US, as a private institution they can deny audit, but because they use and control treasuries that is tax payer money, they also have access to peoples money, through the banks they back, that is peoples hard earned money, so yes they can not be secretive, but because congress can not control how the Fed utilizes and transfer funds they are pretty much a self govern entity that it's governor is not even voted by the people.

In other worlds the Fed is a corrupted illegal entity.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
when the people have to rely upon the ethics ( right) and integrity (beholding to themselves) of an entity that made business out of poverty and enslavement of the working class then it is obvious the rabbit hole is a bottomless pit of confusion to keep selling the lie of prosperity.

Isn't it strange that the daily noise is how in debt the nation is and at the same time record profits are being made by some? Maybe not so strange if you see that those who gain are all inter-connected in the balance sheet... a balance sheet that excludes the people. The people only enter the picture on the deficit side of the accounting.

Further, if the FED said they issued a trillion, who is to say it wasn't really 10 trillion? How do we know duplicate serial numbers aren't being pushed in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Korea, or China, or everywhere?

We don't...we are forced to simply trust that the Fed is upright and our government tells us it is.

Well, the gov is always broke and creating money then falls on the people to pay the interest on... a game of never-ending debt. The depth of the amount owed is an exponential curve and the profiteering matches it. Nobody can gain without somebody paying for that gain and it is always the people who absorb that debt.

But, the thing is, the government was never broke. The truth might shock you to learn but the control of the economy was always in their hands and the hand the people always got dealt was not only the bottom of the deck, it was face up while we play against stacked hands that are face down.

The people can never win playing the game.

Those hidden profits are the smoke and mirrors of wall street and the profiteers are hiding in plain sight. The only reason they get away with it is because the people don't read enough to fit the game play together.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

live and learn

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Of course Herman Cain does not find it important, he is a puppet for the Federal Reserve. For me this is a no brainer.

2nd verse same as the first

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
let me expound on that a bit further.

The treasury is the one that has the presses to print money AFAIK but does that preclude the possibility that a duplicate press isn't in operation somewhere?

Maybe I am just overly paranoid but to me, the money tree thrives yet the people go broke.

Something is amiss. Somewhere there is a lot of money (see above link) and that money is off limits to the people who not only own every dollar (by debt they are paying for every dollar) but are also the ones paying bonusgate and the corporate welfare.

Will the people ever wake up and see the American dream is really a nightmare upon waking and you would have to be asleep to live it?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The day after the illinois Senator won the election for President the illinois Lottery numbers came up 6-6-6.

Doesn't anyone find it odd Cain is running with his 9-9-9 plan?

Mirror of Obama.

AntiChrist continual?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

The Fed has various ways ot raise money (funds) no only they can have the treasury printing bonds but also cash the cash can only be printed by the treasury with congress approval, but the "other ways" of Fed funding do not.

The fed is the biggest scam in history along with all the central banks

HOW THE FED CREATES MONEY

Creating Money through Open Market Operations. Unlike your bank, the Fed can create new bank reserves as well as money.

The Federal Funds Market

Creating Money through Repurchase Agreements

Multiple Expansions of Money through the Reserve Multiplier

Creating Money through the Discount Window

Creating Money through the Term Auction Facility (TAF)

www.ncpa.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join