It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Invade The USA for Regime Change

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You missed the Regime Change.

They put a Kenyan in charge of the United States. There's full blown admitted Communists in the White House.
The US Military has been cut to nothing.

Hope you like the Change.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrecogPsychicSensitive
reply to post by spoonbender

Shouldn't a patriot be buying 308s' instead of commie made 7.62mm? You have an AK dont you? they should only be in the hands of a yank in COD.. shame on you commie sympathiser! lol Even I have a Ruger 308.

edit on 12-10-2011 by PrecogPsychicSensitive because: (no reason given)

I also have a M1A socom
and battle packs of 308
dood my bases are covered

my AK is a variant made by a company in Vegas known as Arsenal Inc.
meaning its Accurate unlike its eastern block counter parts...
if ya don't know
you better ask somebody

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

A weakened U.S. would still wipe out an invasion force within hours of its arrival. I would recommend that any country that wants to see the next decade refrain from any such action against the U.S.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
But what benefit would we get from all this?

Oh, wait, the US has oil

Right in that case, we'll send in all 3 of our aircraft and a whole rowing boat full of soldiers - just as soon as we've saved up enough money to buy a new set of oars

Make sure you guys bring a stethoscope and scalpel.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by premierepastimes

A weakened U.S. would still wipe out an invasion force within hours of its arrival. I would recommend that any country that wants to see the next decade refrain from any such action against the U.S.

I'm afraid that what the OP is calling for could be implemented through the UN, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's already in the making. Ooops did the OP expose the plans?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Makes sense. The U.S. takes it upon themselves to overthrow or invade every other country. Its time the U.S. had a nice invasion.

Bye bye D.C.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You wasted ten minutes.

Well technically eleven minutes. One was mine.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Even IF there were a regime change...the system will still remain the same. And, if the system were to collapse...there isn't another system in place..to replace the old system. It's gonna take more than leadership to fix this problem...it's gonna take VISION. Too bad no one has a PLAN! Government is the LEAST of your worries. Afterall, they're employed by YOU...and your TAX DOLLARS! Don't want government??? Quite your tax-paying job..and become SELF EMPLOYED!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

First action should be to bomb all infrastructure that supports human life

What are you some kind of mass murderer?

You cant be serious?

US & NATO did it.. Eating DNC & GOP flavored war crimes wont be as fun as dishing them out.

Which is the point.. imagine US soil being subjected to American / NATO style bombing / occupation... where defending your loved ones from violent illegal aliens earns an "insurgency" label of death.

The American sheeple are totally impudent at stopping GOP & DNC exported aggression, death & misery.. one of these days, someone will imo. It's all part of the way things historically go down.. the sooner the better too.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender

It's not the ”Regime” per se that needs changing here. It is, rather, the whole bloody system that's broken and needs to be remade.

totally agree

But should anyone want to invade the good ole U S of A

Bring it

Hit the gun show last weekend
got plenty of battle packs of 7.62

So I'm ready when you are

edit on 10/12/2011 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

It may be a "mess": but it's OUR mess!

edit on 12-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yes, America and its regime has committed more atrocities than Saddam and Gaddafi put together. The problem is people will never look at their country and its actions in the same manner they do to others, while the atrocities and aggression are worse and have been extremely consistent since after WW2, most people will still lie to themselves, not apply the same standards and on some level believe that the American regime is inherently good but simply makes bad decisions, rather than face the truth of the matter....that actually applies to many countries citizens. Chomsky writes and talks about this often, and much better than me obviously.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Regime change = new boss same as old boss.

So although it may have good intentions, Iraq and Afghanistan are clear examples of why regime changes always turn into volatile situations and get a lot of people killed.

Regime removal is cool, but...

Replacing it with another regime is not very cool at all.

I don't like any regimes.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

US & NATO did it.. Eating DNC & GOP flavored war crimes wont be as fun as dishing them out.

Which is the point.. imagine US soil being subjected to American / NATO style bombing / occupation... where defending your loved ones from violent illegal aliens earns an "insurgency" label of death.

The American sheeple are totally impudent at stopping GOP & DNC exported aggression, death & misery.. one of these days, someone will imo. It's all part of the way things historically go down.. the sooner the better too.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You got it.. The point of this post was to make people think about what it would be like if external forces stepped into the USA on the premise of "Regime Change" for the benefit of the American people.

Horrible thought isnt it? So now when your sitting on the couch "supporting the troops"... really think about what that means and what they are really doing there and for WHO's benefit in the end.. the suffering and death is not worth it.. no war is.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
China and Russia have formed a coalition with Occupy Wall Street, they have recognized them as the new interim government and have installed OWS members in their embassies. The Chino Russian coalition believe they will be greeted with flowers when they liberate NYC and Washington.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join