posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:44 AM
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone
Ok -- so, the movie "Dogma" happened to you IRL? I wonder what else it could be?
1) You might have been having an especially vivid dream.
2) You could be crazy.
3) No one here knows you: You might be lying for kicks.
4) You are the target of a cruel hoax perpetrated upon you by an unknown agency.
5) You may have been visited by an ET / EDE or spirit guide from beyond the etheric plane. It may have only been pretending to be a biblical character
of some gravitas, to lend credence to its elaborate mind-game.
6) This thread could be an illusion.
7) You were witness to a recorded message, revealed to your person momentarily when your brain emitted an especially strong emotional experience
signal while interfacing randomly with the background bio-electrical field-state you were occupying at that precise coordinate in space/time.
8) You represent a limited disinformation campaign.
9) You are part of a coordinated disinformation campaign.
10) You actually believe everything you are saying, but are still wrong about most of the details due to an internal flaws in the way the human brain
11) You don't believe anything you just told us, but some other force or experience is using you to get its message out anyway, and you like to "get
* Any combination or derivation of 1-11.
And that's just off the top of my head. There are probably dozens of other explanations for your story.