It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please dont capture the Yeti.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I would hate to see a 9 foot creature all caught and treated like a circus show freak.

Let him run free and scare the natives.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
catch it
kill it
bum it

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
...bum it...AFTER YOU KILL IT????

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
ok bum it before we kill it

link   
If the Yeti had not hurt or harmed anyone, FOR GOODNESS SAKE, LEAVE IT ALONE AND FREE!!!!!

link   
reply to post by mandroids

Yeah! If they happen to find one, the better way to study it would be like the bear-guy did. He lived amongst the bears and they got used to him. He studied them for years. No need to capture the Yeti.
But was it the bear-guy who was killed by the bear after all? Hope Yeti doesnt get in bad mood

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
more chance of my missus coming home to find me in bed with megan fox and oprah winfrey than finding the abnormal snowman

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The only thing worse than a Yeti when camping high up in the mountains and snow, is a Hobo, cause they can talk!!!!

A Yeti may come by, take a sandwich or two, smash your fire, and make out with your old lady while your looking for food.....but a Hobo can talk. That means he can ask for money and stuff like that.

Yes, great thread!!! Leave the Yeti's alone....capture the Hobos... :0

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yeti would be on a reality show faster than you can say 'let him loose in the jersey shore house'..actually, thats a good idea.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Oprah kinda looks like a shaved Yeti ! lmfao

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I once had a girlfriend who looked sort of like a Yeti,

Only a bit more hairy

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
I would hate to see a 9 foot creature all caught and treated like a circus show freak.

It wouldn't be the first time. There's several accounts of sasquatch (and relatives) being caught. It's too bad that people today pay more attention to sensational blurry videos instead of reading the real strories from around 100 years ago.

I remember when I was young exploring the pacific coast with my father, he would always tell me about a sasquatch that was caught a long time ago after it got smoked by a train. They kept it for a bit, gave it food and a name, then I think they released it (I'm rusty on the story though). That was around Spuzzum, BC, perhaps in the 1920s.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Totally agree. Yeti ,unicorns, dragons,orcs,trolls and ctr should roam free. Chicken in food industry can be treated worse then garbage though. They are not mythical enough, nor gladly 9 feet tall.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Capture a few mating pairs and breed them in a zoo. Nuke or gas the remaining in their natural habitat. Now we control their population and they pose no threat.

Although that is what probably would happen.

There is no need to interact with them at all if discovered. Why not study them covertly and leave them well alone.
Everytime humans have interacted with other species we have caused more harm than good.

Leave them in peace.

edit on 12/10/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It wouldn't be the first time. There's several accounts of sasquatch (and relatives) being caught. It's too bad that people today pay more attention to sensational blurry videos instead of reading the real strories from around 100 years ago.

I remember when I was young exploring the pacific coast with my father, he would always tell me about a sasquatch that was caught a long time ago after it got smoked by a train. They kept it for a bit, gave it food and a name, then I think they released it (I'm rusty on the story though). That was around Spuzzum, BC, perhaps in the 1920s.

Any more information on that?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Oh do tell where we can find these...stories. I am an advocate of leaving these creatures ALONE.
Watch 'Caveman' or 'Never Cry Wolf'.
All that's going to happen if we 'find' them - will be to destroy them.
I'd love to read some back history but Google only gives me the mush.

Thank you

peace

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Any more information on that?

Like I said, it's a regional story from my childhood. A story like that, you won't find from the home comfort of the internet; you have to go out and seek it among locals of such instances. So I doubt that I would ever find any sources for that specific story.

However there was another bigfoot capture story that I've read about. It even included a picture of the thing with its head leaning on a stick. There's just too much crap about bigfoot on the internet for me to find the actual story though. It should be found in older books from like the 70s (for instance, my favorite is Reader's Digest "Mysteries of the Unexplained" that contains a lot of paranormal goods rare in modern discussion).

A more common story that may be of interest is back in WWII, a Soviet platoon encountered a yeti and they ended up spraying it with bullets. After realizing that it wasn't human, they buried it under some rocks.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

They won't catch it. This creature is obviously very stealthy is hiding and making sure that it doesnt leave that much trace behind. We probably won't see it in this lifetime

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i just wish someone had a good video of one! But sadly, if they did, everyone would be yelling CGI ,and then they yell it's fake if its blurry or far away. So we could have already seen a great video and chalked it up as another fake. I haven't seen one but when i was about 7 or 8 ( in the 70's) i was at my grandma's house out in the woods for christmas. It was dark outside but the guys were standing outside just talking. Soon they came busting in the door looking for flashlights and guns cause" there's something out there and it's not a bear"! What was strange was when they came in the air from outside smelled gross! Like a cross between a nasty wild animal/body odor/ and skunk. They go in the barn and there was a chunk of hair on a nail that was sticking out and yellow paint that grandpa had in the barn spilled and smeared about 10 feet high all over the wall of the barn. yeah, it didn't take long for them to get their butts in the house and stay!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I have often thought the yeti or bigfoot may have stealth abilities.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join