It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better ways to punish than occupying.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I heard on a television show today on RT news, that not paying back your bank loans and closing accounts will hurt banks more.

Can you imagine taking out a HUGE loan to study a PHD or some such and as soon as you get that paper in your hand, declare bankruptcy.

I am in now way suggesting doing this.

Can you think of some ideas?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sadly, college/education loans do not go away by declaring bankruptcy...

I agree in theory that not paying mortgage and credit card bills would seriously throw a wrench in the system... But I dont see more than 5% of the country doing that on purpose... Look at the numbers we are seeing at occupy protests... 330 million americans, cant get over 50,000 to one place to protest all the rampant greed and corruption which is destroying our planet, and people...

Too much bull# out there to keep people entertained and ignorant to care about the crumbling society

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I see the snag!

But, i feel people could be more creative than the sit ins.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

A Much BETTER way to punish the greedy banks and corporate buisnesses is....

1) Pull out and close all accounts out of every bank. Buy a safe, cement it into the ground and put your money there. = no more banks

2) Boycott - boycott one company at a time untill all evil major corporations are gone

There is no occupying, there is no protest that will change things, if you want things to change stop feeding the system.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Andy stern already thought of this.

Welcome to today.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Buy silver.

new topics

top topics

join