It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military drones infected with a virus !!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

It baffles my little brain! How can the most secret information be compromised? Well....you can say, "Hello stupid" to the guy who didn't listen or follow proper procedures and introduced his USB key to the closed network (LAN)

So what is this virus ? How can it be eradicated ? Seems like the only option thus far is to wipe the hard drives on all the infected PC's and drones! Ok, fair enough but if you listen to the interview...Seems that the U.S. is still flying these infected drones not knowing the complete effects of the virus !!! What am I stupid and paranoid ??? Come one now...Park the damn thing would you !!!

You suppose someone, somewhere is sitting in their lazy boy, watching a monitor and seeing what the "pilots" are seeing and just waiting for the right moment to use their own joystick to have a little fun ????

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So if a herd of drones (I assume that is an accurate collective noun) descends on US cities TPTB can blame an outside digital virus?

I hang my head in anticipation,
of the worst.
Sigh

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

That is my fear as well. They wouldn't release this information to the herd of sheep unless that little nugget of information would be useful later on.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The scary part is that there are stupid people in the pentagon compromising nation and international interest with $5 u.s.b. keys and their little Java games or what ever they do with them !!! Incompetence at the highest level of National security !!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by HumansEh

That is my fear as well. They wouldn't release this information to the herd of sheep unless that little nugget of information would be useful later on.

I had the same feeling when I heard this. I am pretty good at guessing outcomes on TV shows, but I suck at predicting TPTB's next move after some false flag event.

new topics

top topics

join