It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Political party for Australia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Very true on the Australian way of life but maybe not having a minority culture group dictating to us what we should do eat and ect like what has happened to England I for one don't like what has happened there.

As for description wouldn't say they are that green but see what they want and would hope what they would go for would be within reason. I by all means want every ones input because I want to hear what I may not have seen while looking into it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

by minority I take it you mean Muslim?
In which case I believe you are buying into the propaganda of the media. Having lived in the middle east I can tell you that the rubbish we see on tv here of a small section of the Muslim society is just that, a 'Very Small' section.
And while I agree with you on what has happened in the UK is not what we would like here you can't blame that on the Muslim Faith or on Muslims but rather on the idiots running the country, and they're fear at being called racist or whatever.
No Muslim I ever meet in the middle east would dream of demanding anything but respect and the right to practice their religion in their chosen country, much the same as you or me.
Fear is the enemy of the thinking rational person, that is why the media promotes such garbage.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

A little generalising automatically going to the muslim faith as a minority group, essentially no different than the white-australia group, also a minority.
Agreed on all other points though, the MSM spews it's garbage about the muslim people and their hatred for western society, and unfortunately as most westerners and Aussies don't understand or don't care to understand the tenets of another faith, they simply assume the media must be right. I mean, muslims planned 9/11, the bali bombings, the london bombings, etc, etc, right? No they did not. A "minority" group of people who shared a different view and were prepared to act on it (or just as likely governments hell bent on keeping us at war) caused those events. Ask any muslim person you know and they are just as horrified and disgusted as the rest of Australia at the pointless loss of life those events caused. Most muslims I know (and there are quite a few) are proud to call this country home and it's tolerance toward their faith.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This is a subject which has questions but no ends.
Pauline Hanson was unfortunately a very, very bad orator and communicator and was thrown to the wolves by her mentors with every word she uttered being translated into a racist remark. Her "One Nation" party was doomed from day one by the major parties and the media who finally destroyed her by sending her to jail before she was acquitted on appeal and set free.
I do not believe that there has been a country where multiculturalism has worked and I find that the trouble stems from those migrating to a new Country not being satisfied with being allowed to follow their own religious belief's but wanting to force them on to the populace of their new Country.
We have to learn to live within the parameters of our own beliefs whilst accepting and acknowledging that our neighbour has his own parameters to work within as well as being sociable to each other.
A 'New Political Party' will not happen in Australia. It will be destroyed before it gets off the ground.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

exactly.
cheers matey

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join